Technical Customer Success Manager
Higg is a technology company on a mission to help consumer goods industries change the way things are made today, for a better world tomorrow.
As the leading sustainability insights platform, we help brands, retailers, and their suppliers across the world measure, manage, and share data on their social and environmental impact. From materials to products, from factories to stores, across energy, waste, water, and working conditions, Higg provides the comprehensive intelligence necessary for businesses to make better decisions for them and the future of others.
We’re seeing the hard work of our customers and team rewarded daily as the number of brands, retailers, and manufacturers addressing their impact grows. Higg is enabling meaningful progress, as year-over-year performance data shows real reductions in carbon emissions and other key metrics.
Higg is the exclusive licensee of the Higg Index, a suite of tools developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition for the standardized measurement of supply chain sustainability, used by the footwear, apparel, textile, and other industries.
In this role, you’ll work on our Customer Success team and serve as the lead liaison for our API users and helping to build out our rapidly expanding API Program. Higg APIs are at the core of how the company integrates Higg platform data to 3rd party applications. By providing data models such as API services, we can enable our customers and partners to incorporate Higg sustainability data into other business applications, increasing the value of Higg platform services, and enabling end users to make data-driven decisions about environmental and social impacts in their supply chain.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, US, you will be a close partner to our Product Development and Global Partnerships teams to help translate emerging customer requirements into product enhancements and strategic relationships with 3rd party applications. You’ll help inspire innovative solutions across our broader customer portfolio, collaborate with potential partners who want to integrate Higg data into 3rd party systems, and you'll bring programmatic structure to how we scale our work with others.
• Act as the primary technical client contact for both our API customers and our API Developer Program, supporting the relationship post sales through onboarding/integration, resolving issues, and championing enhancements, to ensure participants receive maximum support and value from Higg APIs.
• Lead the enhancement of our API Developer Program community by creating knowledge sharing and experimentation through documentation and user forums.
• Increase the effectiveness of the APIs by recognizing business opportunities and ways to enhance value for API users
• Partner with Product Development team to evolve API access models to meet the needs of customers and partners
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to sell, support, and grow the program
• Drive product adoption and provide ongoing education about new and existing API products
• Actively monitor program key performance indicators are achieved and implement growth strategies to enhance performance.
• Work closely with the Customer Success leadership team and team members to build and strengthen the overall Customer Success organization.
• Champion a culture of customer and partner success in which every customer or partner interaction is an opportunity to solve problems and strengthen the customer’s relationship.
• Flexible to work early or late hours
• Willing to travel globally to support Higg Co’s client base of global organizations.
• Technical knowledge of API developer products and programs
• Prior team leadership experience in a remote work environment
• Experience working directly with clients to support their customer experience and business goals
• Experience in a technology/SaaS organization within a fast-paced growing environment is a plus.
• The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and a level of comfort navigating ambiguity in your role.
• Possess strong analytical skills with an ability to make data-driven decisions, and translate insights into metrics that track directly to important company goals
• Complex project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple customer or partner relationships simultaneously.
• High level attention to detail.
- A commitment to sustainability as evidenced by your professional or life experience is a plus.
- Knowledge on sustainability or Higg Index tools is preferred.
- The ability to bring a sense of levity and perspective to the table.
Qualified candidates should submit a current resume and cover letter.
Higg offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, including a competitive benefits package which includes health (medical, dental, vision), paid time off, flexible spending benefits and a retirement matching plan.
Higg Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We encourage all applicants to apply.