Higg is a technology company on a mission to help consumer goods industries change the way things are made today, for a better world tomorrow.
As the leading sustainability insights platform, we help brands, retailers, and their suppliers across the world measure, manage, and share data on their social and environmental impact. From materials to products, from factories to stores, across energy, waste, water, and working conditions, Higg provides the comprehensive intelligence necessary for businesses to make better decisions for them and the future of others.
We’re seeing the hard work of our customers and team rewarded daily as the number of brands, retailers, and manufacturers addressing their impact grows. Higg is enabling meaningful progress, as year-over-year performance data shows real reductions in carbon emissions and other key metrics.
Higg is the exclusive licensee of the Higg Index, a suite of tools developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition for the standardized measurement of supply chain sustainability, used by the footwear, apparel, textile, and other industries.
In this role, you’ll work on our rapidly growing Customer Success team to help our clients (primarily brands and retailers in Europe) identify the right tools and services for their broader sustainability, get them trained and on the path to success, and proactively monitor their performance and goals. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success based in the US, you will be a close partner to our Product Development team and help to inform product enhancements based on what you’re hearing in the field. You’ll spark smart conversations across our client services team, helping to inspire innovative solutions across our broader customer portfolio. This a contract position preferably based in Europe, Netherlands.
• Manage a portfolio of clients, actively working to ensure they are generating the maximum value from the Higg tools and services.
• Provide valuable strategic input to address client challenges working in close partnership with the Higg Account management team.
• Actively monitor client performance to ensure key performance indicators are achieved and implement growth strategies to enhance performance.
• Act as the primary client contact, managing workflow between the client team and Higg’s customer support team. In addition, will manage a portfolio of high-touch customers. Help the customer support team triage tickets and escalate issues.
• Onboard clients to the Higg platform and assess training needs.
• Draft and implement training plans working in close conjunction with training leads and third-party partners.
• Work closely with the Customer Success leadership team and team members to build and strengthen the overall Customer Success organization.
• Champion a culture of customer success in which every customer interaction is an opportunity to solve problems and strengthen the customer’s relationship.
• Flexible to work early or late hours
• Willing to travel globally to support Higg Co’s client base of global organizations.
• Prior team leadership experience in a remote work environment
• 5 or more years within a major customer success or client services organization.
• Experience in a technology/SaaS organization within a fast-paced growing environment is a plus.
• The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and a level of comfort navigating ambiguity in your role.
• Confident with exercising ambivalence being debatable when collaborating with leadership and the team.
• Possess strong analytical skills and take a data-driven approach to decision-making.
• Complex project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple customer relationships simultaneously.
• High level attention to detail.
• Fluency across a variety of technology tools including project management or customer success software, Microsoft office and Google Suite.
- A commitment to sustainability as evidenced by your professional or life experience is a plus.
· Knowledge on sustainability or Higg Index tools is preferred.
- The ability to bring a sense of levity and perspective to the table.
Qualified candidates should submit a current resume and cover letter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Higg Co and the country where you work.
Higg Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We encourage all applicants to apply.