Customer Success Manager
Full-time position based in Hongkong or Mainland, China
About Higg Co
Higg is a technology company on a mission to help consumer goods industries change the way things are made today, for a better world tomorrow.
As the leading sustainability insights platform, we help brands, retailers, and their suppliers across the world measure, manage, and share data on their social and environmental impact. From materials to products, from factories to stores, across energy, waste, water, and working conditions, Higg provides the comprehensive intelligence businesses need to make better decisions for their and all of our futures.
We’re seeing the hard work of our customers and team rewarded every day as the number of brands, retailers and manufacturers addressing their impact grows. Higg is enabling meaningful progress, as year-over-year performance data shows real reductions in carbon emissions and other key metrics.
Higg is the exclusive licensee of the Higg Index, a suite of tools developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition for the standardized measurement of supply chain sustainability, used by the footwear, apparel, textile, and other industries.
In this role, you’ll work on our rapidly growing Customer Success team to help our clients identify the right tools and services for their broader sustainability needs, get them trained and on the path to success, and proactively monitor their performance and goals. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success you’ll be a close partner to our Product Development team and help to inform product enhancements based on what you’re hearing in the field. You’ll spark smart conversations across our client services team, helping to inspire innovative solutions across our broader customer portfolio. You’ll support on Higg Co’s training program and host Higg Co training sessions for APAC users.
• Manage a portfolio of clients, actively working to ensure they are generating the maximum value from the Higg tools and services.
• Provide valuable strategic input across client challenges and feedbacks, working in close partnership with the Higg Product Development team to inform product enhancements and support product releases.
• Actively monitor client performance to ensure KPI’s are being met; implement growth strategies to enhance performance.
• Act as the primary client contact, managing workflow between the customer success team and Higg’s customer support team. In addition, will manage a portfolio of high-touch customers. Help the customer support team triage tickets and escalate issues.
• Onboard clients and users to the Higg platform and assess training needs. Create and implement training plans working in close conjunction with training leads and third-party partners.
• Support on Higg Co training program and host training sessions for APAC users. As a representative of the Customer Success team to attend the meetings or events in APAC.
• Work closely with the Customer Success team leaders and team members to build and strengthen the overall Customer Success organization.
• Work closely with Higg Co stakeholder teams on Higg Index tools engagement and make impacts based on clients and users’ feedback.
• Champion a culture of customer success in which every customer interaction is an opportunity to solve problems and strengthen the customer’s relationship.
• Flexible to work early or late hours and travel globally to support Higg Co’s client base of global organizations.
Qualifications, Experiences, and Attributes
• Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred
• Fluency in English required. Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) preferred.
• Prior team leadership experience in a remote work environment required
• Ideally, you’ve worked 5+ years within a major customer success or client services organization. Experience in a technology/SaaS organization within a fast-paced growing environment is a plus.
• A commitment to sustainability as evidenced by your professional or life experience is a plus. Knowledge on sustainability or Higg Index tools is preferred.
• You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable navigating ambiguity in your role. You can be scrappy when the need arises and are a committed team player.
• You possess strong analytical skills and take a data-driven approach to decision-making.
• You have complex project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple customer relationships and projects at the same time.
• Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Attention to detail is in your nature. You are not one to leave t’s uncrossed.
• You have fluency across a variety of technology tools including project management or customer success software, Microsoft office and GSuite.
• When the going gets tough, you bring a sense of levity and perspective to the table. You’re an empathetic human who values the same in others.
• Experience in an environment where cross-functional collaboration is preferred.
Higg Co offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, including a competitive benefits package which includes health (medical, dental, vision), paid time off, flexible spending benefits and a retirement matching plan.
Qualified candidates should submit a current resume and cover letter.