The Senior Angular Developer will work with a globally distributed cross functional squad of technologists and product specialists to develop compelling, performant, and well factored angular applications for our global user base. Well qualified candidates will build for the current and future needs of the organization in an innovative, consistent, efficient, sustainable, flexible, and agile manner. The applicant should have a strong development background in building SPA enterprise product/applications, clean coding practices, and working with cross functional squads as a significant contributor. Come build great things with us!
· Highly proficient in Angular and have been using it in recent projects
· 7+ years of experience in front end web application development
· Excellent interpersonal skills and eager to contribute to the team, review PRs, and mentor junior developers.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Requirements and General Skills:
· Experience building responsive web design concepts on multiple projects
· Experience in taking proof of concepts to technical design to enterprise-grade rollout
· Very knowledgeable in browser capabilities and troubleshooting
· Excellent knowledge of software development processes and agile methodologies
· Proficient with Single Page Applications and web API best practices
· Experience building front-end unit tests and knowledgeable of unit test best practices
· Must be able to quickly grasp the application’s overarching design and ensure development is executed in accordance with the present design
Education or Formal Training
· BS in Computer Science (or related engineering field) or equivalent experience
· Agile process training is a plus but not required
Life at Higg:
We’re motivated by the opportunity to help customers improve every aspect of the trillion-dollar industries that touch everyone’s lives. We want business to change for good, but in a way that adds up to industry-scale change, because no business can change the world alone and doing just one thing for a positive headline won't change our world fast enough. Agree?
Be part of a team that includes software engineers, sustainability professionals, business leaders, marketers, designers, artists, number crunchers and more than a handful of farmers! (From backyard mushrooms to multi-acre orchards.)
Surround yourself with the kindest, smartest, most enthusiastic, and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, who dream big, listen well, learn from their mistakes, and when things go wrong, pull together to help each other out.
Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, flexible working locations, benefits packaging which includes health (medical, dental, vision) and flexible spending benefits, and retirement matching plan.
Because Higg is on a mission to change how things are made, for the planet and each of us on it, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we strive to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads and works with empathy and respect.