Higg Co is a technology company that delivers, implements, and supports the Higg Index for consumer goods industries. Developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, the Higg Index is a suite of tools that enables brands, retailers, and facilities of all sizes — at every stage in their sustainability journey — to accurately measure and score a company or product’s sustainability performance. The Higg Index delivers a holistic overview that empowers businesses to make meaningful improvements that protect the well-being of factory workers, local communities, and the environment.
In this role, you’ll work on our rapidly growing Customer Success team to help our clients identify the right tools and services for their broader sustainability needs, get them trained and on the path to success, and proactively monitor their performance and goals. You’ll work hand in hand with our Customer Success Directors to support their efforts. You’ll be a critical part of the daily workflow while also helping to inspire innovative solutions across our broader customer portfolio.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Support Customer Success leads in the management of a portfolio of clients.
• Actively monitor client performance to ensure KPI’s are being met; contribute to regular reporting.
• Help to manage workflow between the client team and Higg’s customer support team.
• Help the customer support team triage tickets and escalate issues.
• Onboard clients to the Higg platform and assess training needs. Work in close conjunction with training leads and third-party partners to ensure successful implementation.
• Work closely with the Customer Success team leaders and team members to build and strengthen the overall Customer Success organization.
• Champion a culture of customer success in which every customer interaction is an opportunity to solve problems and strengthen the customer’s relationship.
Top things we’re looking for:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• Ideally you have technology fluency and an understanding of how good customer service can support a technology experience.
• You have a commitment to sustainability as evidenced by your professional or life experience.
• You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable navigating ambiguity in your role. You can be scrappy when the need arises and are a committed team player.
• Attention to detail is in your nature. You are not one to leave t’s uncrossed.
• You have fluency across a variety of technology tools including project management or customer success software, Microsoft office and GSuite.
• When the going gets tough, you bring a sense of levity and perspective to the table. You’re an empathetic human who values the same in others.
Higg offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, including a competitive benefits package which includes health (medical, dental, vision), paid time off, flexible spending benefits and a retirement matching plan. Higg’s clients are global organizations, and as such, staff sometimes works early or late hours and travel globally. This position is full time. Position is based in the US (location flexible).
Higg Co is an equal opportunity employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Higg are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.