About the Organization
Higg Co is a technology company that delivers, implements, and supports the Higg Index for consumer goods industries. Developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, the Higg Index is a suite of tools that enables brands, retailers, and facilities of all sizes — at every stage in their sustainability journey — to accurately measure and score a company or product’s sustainability performance. The Higg Index delivers a holistic overview that empowers businesses to make meaningful improvements that protect the well-being of factory workers, local communities, and the environment.
The Quality Engineer II will work with a global squad of quality engineers and several cross functional development squads to identify, plan, and build robust automated test suites for our enterprise platform. Well qualified candidates will have experience using Selenium or similar automation frameworks, will understand and employ strategies to ensure tests are robust, accurate, and thorough, and be comfortable working with teammates and development squads to define test suites. Come build great things with us (and help save the world, after a fashion).
· 2+ years of experience building automated tests using Selenium or a similar automation framework
· Experience working with TestRail
· Experience developing test automation in a node environment is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be eager to contribute to the team
Requirements and General Skills:
· Familiarity with REST style APIs
· Detail oriented and able to both understand and communicate sometimes complex product requirements
· Experience working with work/ticket tracking tools such as Jira
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· NoSQL database experience is a plus
· Familiarity using source control tools. Git is a plus