Senior Angular Developer
About the Organization
is a technology company that delivers, implements, and supports the Index for consumer goods industries. Developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, the Index is a suite of tools that enables brands, retailers, and facilities of all sizes — at every stage in their sustainability journey — to accurately measure and score a company or product’s sustainability performance. The Index delivers a holistic overview that empowers businesses to make meaningful improvements that protect the well-being of factory workers, local communities, and the environment.
The Senior Angular Developer will work with a globally distributed cross functional squad of technologists and product specialists to develop compelling, performant, and well factored angular applications for our global user base. Well qualified candidates will build for the current and future needs of the organization in an innovative, consistent, efficient, sustainable, flexible, and agile manner. The applicant should have a strong development background in building SPA enterprise product/applications, clean coding practices, and working with cross functional squads as a significant contributor. Come build great things with us!
· Highly proficient in Angular and have been using it in recent projects
· 5+ years of experience in front end web application development
· Excellent interpersonal skills and eager to contribute to the team, review PRs, and mentor junior developers.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Requirements and General Skills:
· Experience building responsive web design concepts on multiple projects
· Experience in taking proof of concepts to technical design to enterprise-grade rollout
· Very knowledgeable in browser capabilities and troubleshooting
· Excellent knowledge of software development processes and agile methodologies
· Proficient with Single Page Applications and web API best practices
· Experience building front-end unit tests and knowledgeable of unit test best practices
· Must be able to quickly grasp the application’s overarching design and ensure development is executed in accordance with the present design