Physician's Choice, a growing e-commerce company selling on various online marketplaces is looking to hire an energetic, efficient, detail-oriented, multi-tasking, get-it-done, figure-it-out Controller. We are rapidly growing and need someone to come in and hit the ground running.
We are in the top 1% of Supplement Sellers on Amazon. We are a company that is not only passionate about high quality supplements, we are highly invested in developing a culture where employees & contractors are empowered and encouraged to excel and be their best.
We are a rapidly growing E-Commerce business that requires a unique skillset.
The MUST have to apply for this job:
- Awesome individual who’s extremely driven, passionate, dependable and reliable.
- Has a positive, NO excuses, gets stuff done attitude!!!!
- Is EAGER and willing to learn, and realizes stress precedes growth. This is a high-octane start-up! We all work hard to create products our customers LOVE!
- Has confidence, ambition & undying belief in themselves
- Loves serving and helping others
The Controller is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the finance department. He or she will coordinate the company’s financial planning, debt financing and budget management. In addition, the Controller will be a proactive member of the leadership team responsible for maintaining financial records and reporting timely and accurate financial information, in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Lastly, the Controller will be an experienced leader who can direct and build a world class accounting and reporting function for the company.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform and manage all functions related to maintaining and reporting accurate and timely financial results, ensuring internal controls and procedures are in place following compliance with GAAP
- Supervise the monthly financial closing process, and coordinate all audit and statutory filling requirements.
- Manage the preparation of official annual report of actual revenues, transfers and expenses.
- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and forecasts.
- Keep senior management and personnel informed of financial conditions, activities and trends.
- Research and resolve accounting and business issues, managing the implementation of new accounting pronouncements.
- Work with Division Management and corporate staff to develop business plans for the company.
- Establish and implement both short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Provide leadership toward additional value-added activities, in which the accounting function can provide support of operational and departmental excellence while fostering teamwork amongst staff.- Manage any special projects as directed by the Executive Team and/or determined on own initiative.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Strong knowledge of computerized financial and accounting systems, and applications.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Strong knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets and service profitability analysis.
- Ability to manage cash flow projections and working capital
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop and implement process improvements.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to positive and successful production of quality materials within pressured timeframes.- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- 10 or more years, accounting experience.- 5 or more years experience in senior-level finance or accounting position.
demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit and use
hands to operate telephone, type and operate computer and mouse. Physical
effort may include stooping, kneeling, touching, feeling, reaching, standing,
walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, and
repetitive motions. The employee is
frequently required to talk, hear, and bend and twist neck. The employee may
occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and rarely lift and/or move up to
25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Physician’s Choice provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition
to federal law requirements, Physician’s Choice complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities.
We are looking for a partnership, we are investing in you as much as you are investing in us. We are NOT looking for an average employee!
If this sounds like you would be a good fit, please apply!