Physicians Choice delivers high-quality supplements with clinically tested ingredients to customers across the globe. We develop physician formulated nutritional products for daily use, preventative care, and increased athletic performance.
Physician's Choice is a rapidly growing top 1% of Supplement Sellers on US Amazon e-Commerce company that is looking for a Content Writer who is passionate, results-driven individual, who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and an efficient multi-tasker with a get-it-done, figure-it-out attitude.
We are a company that is not only passionate about high-quality supplements, but we are also highly invested in developing a culture where employees are empowered and encouraged to excel and be their best. We offer an exceptional compensation package which includes, quarterly Short-Term Incentive (STIs) bonuses based on department and individual performance, platinum healthcare, paid time off, paid holidays, regular offsite team building events, and potential room for growth within the organization.
The Content Writer brainstorms, writes, and transforms ideas into persuasive messaging through various content types to including emails, print collateral, website content, social media, blogs, white papers, press releases, brochures, publications, product descriptions, advertisements, and other forms of marketing. The Content Writer also, copyedits content written by self and other members of the team for spelling, grammar, and consistency, paying close attention to detail to ensure accuracy, language, and brand consistency of all messaging. Utilizes creativity and data-driven insights to optimize copy and improve impact and reach of written content and increase engagement by readers.
● Liaises with clients and colleagues and collaborates with other departments and project teams to consider writing requirements and create innovative content ideas.
● Updates and amends written content according to feedback.
● Researches competitors and stays on top of market trends and analyzes content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
● Manages and promotes company blogs and pitches articles to relevant third-party platforms.
● Aids the Social Media Manager with the implementation and maintenance of the organization's social media presence.
● Copy for enhanced brand content on product page, along with banners attached to the page.
● Develop and generate clear and concise content that is used across various media outlets and platform.
● Write and produce clear copy based on strategy, concept/idea, target audience, brand guidelines, and product features and benefits; create persuasive messages and tell compelling stories that drive first time purchase and generate brand loyalty in consumers.
● Partners with the design team to ensure copy is correctly flowed into design and finds integrated visual/copy solutions.
● Write, manage, edit, and upload product-related copy across multiple channels, including product titles, descriptions, Enhanced Brand Content (EBC-Amazon), product banners, and additional product details.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred
● Two to five years related experience and/or training preferred
● Ability to research and describe clinical benefits of nutritional supplement ingredients
● Comfort with breaking down and explaining the benefits of each product
● Medical/Research writing background preferred
● Familiarity with Nutritional Supplements
● Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
● Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit and use hands to operate telephone, type and operate computer and mouse. Physical effort may include stooping, kneeling, touching, feeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. The employee is frequently required to talk, hear, and bend and twist neck. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and rarely lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Physician’s Choice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Physician’s Choice complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.