About Noctem, LLC.
At NOCTEM, we reimagine sleep medicine to optimize health and performance globally, through science, scalable digital health technology, and AI. We are a start-up company, with all the excitements and challenges that come with striving to make a real difference in the lives of people we serve. We are ambitious, mission-driven, quality-focused. We work smart. We come with a plan and roll with the punches.
Are you the team member we are looking for?
We are looking for a developer who has an entrepreneurial spirit, an innate drive for excellence, who dares to try, is not afraid to fail, who can think big, execute, and deliver. Accountability, reliability, commitment and work ethics are top priorities at NOCTEM. We want to enhance our diverse team with a person who has initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements and strong communication skills. The right person will have a major hand in our culture and growth.
As a front-end developer at NOCTEM, you will:
- Create and integrate high-quality front-end systems
- Work closely with back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Develop impactful new applications and features
- Be responsible for quality assurance, and successful launch/delivery/maintenance of client-facing apps
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Understand UI/UX design principles and tools
For this position, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in AngularJS and Angular
- Experience working with cross-platform app development using Ionic and Cordova
- Working knowledge of SignalR and Socket.IO real time communication platforms
- Working knowledge of NodeJS
- Working knowledge of UX/UI tools (e.g., Adobe XD, Sketch) and standards
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
At NOCTEM, you’ll find:
- Competitive compensation (salary, stock options) based on experience and skills
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Competitive vacation time
- Cool work atmosphere in Pittsburgh’s lively Oakland neighborhood
Yes, we are in Pittsburgh n@!
And we are looking someone to work with us, on site. Pittsburgh is a hidden gem! It is a resilient city, built on welcoming neighborhoods surrounded by city parks, and a level of affordability that offers a rare quality of life. It’s big city living with a small-town feel. Pittsburgh a hub for technology, education, healthcare, arts, and sports, of course! The food scene is a vibrant mix of local specialties and new tastes.
NOCTEM is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. NOCTEM is an at-will employer.