At NOCTEM, we re-imagine sleep medicine to optimize health and performance globally, through science, digital health technology, and AI. We are a start-up company, with all the excitements and challenges that come with striving to make a real difference in the lives of people we serve. We are ambitious, mission-driven, and quality-focused.
Are you the team member we are looking for?
We are looking for a Technical Writer who has an entrepreneurial spirit, an innate drive for excellence, who can think critically, execute, and deliver. Accountability, reliability, commitment, and work ethics are top priorities at NOCTEM. We want to enhance our diverse team with a person with great attention to detail, who can work with a multi-disciplinary team, and who has strong communication skills.
As a Technical Writer at NOCTEM, you will:
- Translate the vision of NOCTEM's user-focused and clinical products into work-ready specifications for the software development team
- Work closely with the development and clinical teams
- Document necessary project and regulatory requirements
- Adhere to established documentation style guides
- Create testable project acceptance criteria
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and prioritization meetings
For this position you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to learn and apply client-centered and product-specific concepts
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent cross-domain communication skills
- Strong technical writing expertise
- Experience with web and mobile applications
Special consideration is given for:
- Military experience or working with military personnel and/or veterans
- Experience and familiarity working with medical applications and producing documentation for Quality Systems or other regulated industries.
At NOCTEM, you’ll find:
- Competitive compensation (salary, stock options) based on experience and skills
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Competitive vacation time
NOCTEM is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. NOCTEM is an at-will employer.