NOCTEM reimagines sleep medicine through science, digital health technology, and AI. We are ambitious, mission-driven, and quality-focused.
Are you the team member we are looking for?
We are looking for a full stack developer who has an entrepreneurial spirit, an innate drive for excellence, who dares to try, is not afraid to fail, who can think big, execute, and deliver. Accountability, reliability, commitment, and work ethics are top priorities at NOCTEM. We want to enhance our diverse team with people who have initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements and strong communication skills.
As a full stack developer at NOCTEM, you will:
For this position you need to meet the following requirements:
- Experience with role-based access control (RBAC) and Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Proficient in implementation of security and data protection for web applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Eagerness to keep up to date with new technologies and frameworks
- Ability to work independently
Special consideration is given for:
- Experience with Angular, MongoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, Docker, Node.js libraries and frameworks
- Proficient in test-driven development (TTD) and agile software development
- Working knowledge of Socket.IO real time communication platforms as well as Semantic UI, Bootstrap UI and Ionic framework
- Experience interfacing with Cerner EHR system using Cerner Open Developer Experience (CODE)
- Experience with data import and synchronization from wearable devices
- Real opportunity for impact
NOCTEM is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. NOCTEM is an at-will employer.