NOCTEM is start-up company, with all the excitements and challenges that come with striving to make a real difference in the lives of people we serve. We are ambitious, mission-driven, quality-focused. We work smart.
Are you the team member we are looking for?We are looking for a quality assurance engineer who has an entrepreneurial spirit, and an innate drive for excellence. Accountability, reliability, commitment, and work ethics are top priorities at NOCTEM. The right person will have a major hand in our culture and growth.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at NOCTEM, you will:
- Develop deep understanding of NOCTEM's platform functionality and business rules.
- Provide thorough testing of web and mobile-based development projects against established requirements.
- Create and maintain documented testing plans and test cases across multiple projects.
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Communicate closely with design and development teams.
- Participate in Agile processes and ceremonies.
- Estimate testing efforts for assigned projects.
- Perform regression testing.
- Track and report ongoing metrics related to product quality.
- Stay up to date with latest testing practices.
For this position you need to meet the following requirements:
- 3 years or more of relevant work experience.
- Strong understanding of the software development process.
- A willingness to be accountable and strive for excellence.
- Exceptional attention to details
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and time management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Special consideration is given for:
- Experience and familiarity working medical applications and producing documentation for Quality Systems or other regulated industries.
- Military experience
At NOCTEM, you’ll find:
- Competitive compensation (salary, stock options) based on experience and skills
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD/LDT, and 401K
- Competitive vacation time
is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. NOCTEM is an at-will employer.