At NOCTEM, we reimagine sleep medicine through science, scalable digital health technology, and AI. We are a start-up company, with all the excitements and challenges that come with striving to make a real difference in the lives of people we serve. We are ambitious, mission-driven, quality-focused. We work smart. We come with a plan and roll with the punches.
Are you the team member we are looking for?
We are looking for a full stack developer who has an entrepreneurial spirit, an innate drive for excellence, who dares to try, is not afraid to fail, who can think big, execute, and deliver. Accountability, reliability, commitment, and work ethics are top priorities at NOCTEM. We want to enhance our diverse team with a person who has initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements and strong communication skills. The right person will have a major hand in our culture and growth.
As a full stack developer at NOCTEM, you will:
- Create elegant solutions to address complex user experience and product problems quickly and efficiently and ensure a smooth design-to-development transition
For this position you need to meet the following requirements:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Experience with role-based access control (RBAC) and Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Proficient in implementation of security and data protection for web applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Eagerness to keep up to date with new technologies and frameworks
Special consideration is given for:
- Experience with Angular, MongoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, Docker, Node.js libraries and frameworks
- Proficient in test-driven development (TTD) and agile software development
- Working knowledge of Socket.IO real time communication platforms as well as Semantic UI, Bootstrap UI and Ionic framework
- Experience interfacing with Cerner EHR system using Cerner Open Developer Experience (CODE)
- Experience with data import and synchronization from wearable devices
- Real opportunity for impact