At NOCTEM, we re-imagine sleep medicine to optimize health and performance globally, through science, scalable digital health technology, and AI. We are a start-up company, with all the excitements and challenges that come with striving to make a real difference in the lives of people we serve. We are ambitious, mission-driven, quality-focused. We work smart. We come with a plan and roll with the punches.
Are you the team member we are looking for?
We are looking for a front-end developer who has an entrepreneurial spirit, an innate drive for excellence, who dares to try, is not afraid to fail, who can think big, execute, and deliver. Accountability, reliability, commitment, and work ethics are top priorities at NOCTEM. We want to enhance our diverse team with a person who has initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements and strong communication skills. The right person will have a major hand in our culture and growth.
As NOCTEM’s front-end developer, you will:
- Create and integrate high-quality front-end systems
- Work closely with full stack developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Work closely with UX/UI/Graphic Designer
- Develop impactful new applications and features
- Be responsible for quality assurance, and successful launch/delivery/maintenance of client-facing apps
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
For this position, you meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Have strong communication skills and flexibility to work with teams across multiple time zones
- Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
- Experience working with cross-platform app development using Ionic and Cordova
- Experience in AngularJS and Angular
- Experience working with graphic designer tool such as Adobe XD or Sketch
- Working knowledge of SignalR and Socket.IO real time communication platforms
- Working knowledge of NodeJS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good time-management skills
At NOCTEM, you will find: