At NOCTEM, we re-imagine sleep medicine through science, scalable digital health technology, and AI. We are a start-up company, with all the excitements and challenges that come with striving to make a real difference in the lives of people we serve. We are ambitious, mission-driven, quality-focused.
Are you the team member we are looking for?
We are looking for a back-end developer who has an entrepreneurial spirit, an innate drive for excellence, and who can think big, execute, and deliver. Accountability, reliability, commitment, and work ethics are top priorities at NOCTEM. The right person will have a major hand in our culture and growth.
As a back-end developer at NOCTEM, you will:
- Architect, develop, and maintain web applications
- Build and maintain REST APIs
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Implement security and data protection
- Perform unit and integration testing for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Improve application performance by optimizing code and fixing bugs
- Create elegant solutions to address complex user experience and product problems quickly and efficiently and ensure a smooth design-to-development transition
For this position you need to meet the following requirements:
- 3 years or more of relevant work experience
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Advanced experience with Angular, MongoDB, Nginx, Node.js, ExpressJS libraries and frameworks
- Experience with role-based access control (RBAC)
- Proficient in AWS environment
- Proficient in implementation of security and data protection for web applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Proficient in test-driven development (TTD) and agile software development
Special consideration is given for:
- Military service or experience working with military clients and/or veterans
- Experience with OAuth frameworks
- Experience with Ionic mobile framework, or other cross-platform mobile frameworks
- Experience interfacing with Cerner EHR system using Cerner Open Developer Experience (CODE)
- Experience with data import and synchronization from wearable devices
At NOCTEM, you’ll find:
- Real opportunity for impact
NOCTEM is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Noctem is an at-will employer.