Beep Inc. is looking for motivated team players who want to be part of the autonomous mobility revolution. Beep is a market leader in delivering the next generation of mobility services and technology utilizing driverless, electric, multi-passenger shuttles. By specializing in planning, deploying and managing advanced autonomous shuttles for private and public communities, Beep safely connects people, places and services in first-mile, last-mile mobility networks. Through Beep’s data and learnings from its public road deployments, the company produces vehicle-agnostic, edge solutions meant to enhance safety, enable better access, advance artificial intelligence and extend driverless operating capabilities of autonomous platforms. Beep delivers each day on our primary goals of enabling mobility-for-all, positively impacting the environment and providing the safest rider experience through our unique software and services.
The Sales Development Representative will play a major role in the company’s business development efforts, from establishing initial contact to facilitating follow-up activities that lead to finalizing new partnerships.
As a growing SaaSp in the autonomous shuttle space, we are looking for motivated individuals who want to be part of building a team. This role is designed for someone who is naturally outgoing and has a desire to have a real impact on business development. A successful candidate will flourish in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and will work diligently to deliver productivity across the sales organization. This is an ideal job for someone with a passion for emerging technology, and who seeks an entrepreneurial focused career.
This is a full-time, hybrid position based in Orlando, FL.
Take full ownership of lead generation through gaining a thorough understanding of the autonomous low-speed shuttle market
· Gather market intelligence, perform prospecting, conduct outbound sales-related activities, and participate in industry events
· Work cross-functionally with Marketing in coordinating outbound email campaigns
· Identify and qualify business opportunities through strategic planning and execution
· Collaborate with the sales organization on territory planning and event strategy
· Manage and document post-sales meeting follow up and assist the sales organization in building deal momentum
· Maintain Salesforce CRM to track next steps and key performance metrics of the sales cycle
·Recommend, drive, and implement process improvements that support scalability and partner growth
Ensure key discovery information is collected and shared with appropriate colleagues before demos are held with prospects
Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Passion for consultative sales and business development
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Natural leadership qualities
· Quick to connect with a friendly, likable demeanor and a team-oriented mindset
· Competitive spirit and drive to succeed
· Ability to rapidly learn and apply new strategies for pre-sales outreach
· Interest in emerging technology and mobility solutions
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in business or related field required
Ability to qualify prospective customers and generate leads
Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in transit/transportation-related field
Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment.
Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
Travel up to 25%
All Beep Team Members are eligible to participate in our 401(k) program and bonus plans. We also offer developmental programs, such as paid training and certifications (based on role).
Full-Time Team Members enjoy the following:
- 50% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for by the Company
- Short- and long-term disability premiums covered at 100%
- Life insurance
- Monthly cell phone allowance
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.