Beep Inc. is looking for motivated team players who want to be part of the autonomous mobility revolution. Beep is a market leader in delivering the next generation of mobility services and technology utilizing driverless, electric, multi-passenger shuttles. By specializing in planning, deploying and managing advanced autonomous shuttles for private and public communities, Beep safely connects people, places and services in first-mile, last-mile mobility networks. Through Beep’s data and learnings from its public road deployments, the company produces vehicle-agnostic, edge solutions meant to enhance safety, enable better access, advance artificial intelligence and extend driverless operating capabilities of autonomous platforms. Beep delivers each day on our primary goals of enabling mobility-for-all, positively impacting the environment and providing the safest rider experience through our unique software and services.
The Site Manager will be responsible to ensure the safe and compliant operation of our AV shuttles at customer sites through team leadership, coaching, and accountability. This role is critical is ensuring successful site deployment and continuation of service.
- Oversees the daily workflow and service of the location
- Interfaces with customers to develop and grow our service
- Supports ongoing needs for service delivery; commissioning as required
- Recruits, interviews, hires, trains, and develops new Team Members
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations, coaches Team Members for advancement
- Provides structure and guidance for Team Members in accordance with company policies
- Schedules Attendants and activities to efficiently cover operational hours without incurring overtime; fills gaps when irregular operations occur
- Approves timecards, payroll, and Attendant expenses
- Promotes ridership and high-quality rider experience, shadows Attendants on a routine basis for Quality Assurance
- Serves as designated emergency response contact, to include working with authorities, conducting onsite drug and alcohol testing, and coordination of incident reporting
The Site Manager will be expected to manage every aspect of site readiness and operations from pre-delivery requirements to shuttle and site operations through duration of engagement. This may include participation in customer kick-off meetings, operations launch, risk assessment and mitigation meetings, resource planning and management, budget adherence, and compliance with service delivery obligations. This role will be responsible for delivering project status updates and identifying and managing critical tasks and dependencies with minimal oversight. The Site Manager will be held accountable for the team’s performance, time and attendance guidelines, site revenue delivery, including service and contractual commitments, and adherence to SOP’s, Company policies, and all Safety regulations.
This role will serve as a senior representative of the Customer Success team onsite and work closely with the platform technology (Beep Command Center) team and site team of Shuttle Attendants to ensure the technology is . As a liaison for the location, the Site Manager will appropriately communicate and document technology issues, and follow-up/through on any open items. This role will be accountable for, and a critical driver of, ridership metrics for their respective location.
- Monitoring Attendants usage of tools to calculate ridership
- Accurate reporting of data
- Engaging the customer base to increase ridership, and
- Partnering with Beep Colleagues to design and implement creative ideas to garner higher usage
The Site Manager will support the Organization by accurately framing decisions and their consequences and ensuring that information is completely and clearly communicated to the local Team. The Site Manager will be the point of contact for customer complaints and escalation and will accurately log and communicate issues for tracking purposes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, or walking.
- Exposure to outdoor environments, including heat and cold.
- Must be able to to 50 pounds at times.
All Beep Team Members are eligible to participate in our 401(k) program and bonus plans. We also offer developmental programs, such as paid training and certifications (based on role).
Full-Time Team Members enjoy the following:
- 50% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for by the Company
- Short- and long-term disability premiums covered at 100%
- Life insurance
- Monthly cell phone allowance
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.