Beep Inc. is looking for motivated team players who want to be part of the autonomous mobility revolution. Beep is a market leader in delivering the next generation of mobility services and technology utilizing driverless, electric, multi-passenger shuttles. By specializing in planning, deploying and managing advanced autonomous shuttles for private and public communities, Beep safely connects people, places and services in first-mile, last-mile mobility networks. Through Beep’s data and learnings from its public road deployments, the company produces vehicle-agnostic, edge solutions meant to enhance safety, enable better access, advance artificial intelligence and extend driverless operating capabilities of autonomous platforms. Beep delivers each day on our primary goals of enabling mobility-for-all, positively impacting the environment and providing the safest rider experience through our unique software and services.
Beep is on the forefront of autonomous technology, and we have a great story to tell. Our goal is to boost sales by expanding brand and solution awareness in the transportation industry ecosystem - transportation engineering and consulting firms, civil engineering firms, and public transit operators, to name a few. The Channel Development Manager will develop, service, and grow relationships with strategic channel partners within the ecosystem. A successful candidate will be smart, hungry, and humble. Their most important focus will be on indirectly driving sales revenue by helping channel partners in the ecosystem position Beep’s platform and service solutions. In the role you will develop partnership revenue share agreements, from these agreements you will then build collaborative strategies with each partner to enable them to market and sell our solution. As a foundation to the strategy, you will be responsible for training and development for our partners’ sales teams. Of course, you will be personally accountable to achieving your channel development quota, based on the amount of revenue sold through our channel partners. As the market continues to evolve, this role must be innovative in the quest to help channel partners effectively sell Beep product and services. The Channel Development Manager needs to constantly monitor the health of partner relationships by managing to Key Performance Indicators set by management. This includes creating KPI reports and presenting them to senior leadership.
This is a full-time, remote position based in one of the following states: FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, or TN.
· Identify new potential channel partners
· Learn about partner’s complementary product and service portfolio and design partner approach
· Educate partners about Beep mobility managed services
· Propose and negotiate commercial relationships with partners
· Communicate up-to-date information about Beep’s new products and enhancements to partners
· Manage channel sales pipeline, forecast monthly channel sales, and identify new channel business opportunities
· Directly responsible to manage channel leads and convert to AV revenue (quota)
· Meet regularly with channel partners to create and execute business plans to meet channel sales goals
· Support channel partners to develop sales proposals and pricing and ensure a close coordination between Partner and Beep sales gate process
· Work with channel partners and Marketing Department to develop marketing initiatives to increase/accelerate growth
· Work with Beep operational teams and internal systems such as Salesforce to establish and provide detailed performance metrics
· Deliver monthly reporting on sales KPI’s with channel partners
· Evaluate channel partner lead performance and recommend improvement
· Monitor customer service or operational issues that may be raised by the channel partner and ensure any leading trends or issues are addressed
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional presentation skills, both oral and written, with ability to communicate in a way that informs and inspires
- Detail orientated with an eye for accuracy and completeness of reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with internal and partner peers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
- Driven, highly motivated, and passionate about building a business
- Strong intrinsic desire to succeed
- Self-starter, excellent problem solver, flexible, resourceful, process driven, and have a high degree of integrity and ethics
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Interest in emerging technology and mobility solutions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required
- Ability to qualify prospective channel partner customers and generate leads
- Minimum 5 years of B2B (indirect / channel) sales experience preferably involving channel sales partners
- Demonstrated results in channel sales in innovative and emerging technologies
- Track record of consistently exceeding channel (indirect) sales quota and key performance metrics
- Experience in autonomous vehicles, multi-passenger transportation, and/or transit sales preferred
- Preference given to previous experience with target channel partner organization and the ability to grow those partnerships
- Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
- Travel up to 50%
All Beep Team Members are eligible to participate in our 401(k) program and bonus plans. We also offer developmental programs, such as paid training and certifications (based on role).
Full-Time Team Members enjoy the following:
- 50% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for by the Company
- Short- and long-term disability premiums covered at 100
- Life insurance
- Monthly cell phone allowance
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.