Beep Inc. is looking for motivated team players who want to be part of the autonomous mobility revolution. Beep is a market leader in delivering the next generation of mobility services and technology utilizing driverless, electric, multi-passenger shuttles. By specializing in planning, deploying and managing advanced autonomous shuttles for private and public communities, Beep safely connects people, places and services in first-mile, last-mile mobility networks. Through Beep’s data and learnings from its public road deployments, the company produces vehicle-agnostic, edge solutions meant to enhance safety, enable better access, advance artificial intelligence and extend driverless operating capabilities of autonomous platforms. Beep delivers each day on our primary goals of enabling mobility-for-all, positively impacting the environment and providing the safest rider experience through our unique software and services.
Our People division is expanding, and HR is looking for a highly engaged, motivated, and enthusiastic Recruiter. This role will report to the Head of HR and will provide recruiting and administrative support while assisting on projects designed to find and retain talent to drive long-term growth. Successful candidates will have experience in managing multiple open positions across Corporate, R&D, and operations through active sourcing (headhunting), screening applicant resumes, and coordinating and conducting interviews. Additional responsibilities will include the presentation of staffing metrics, researching industry trends, participating in virtual career fairs, and assisting with retention and general candidate pipeline generation.
As a growing business in emerging technology, this role will have extensive potential for professional development. Beep believes in promoting from within and developing our talent for upward career mobility.
This is a full-time, hybrid position located in our headquarters in Orlando, FL.
· Create and post open positions; maintain job postings on Beep’s applicant tracking system and website, update/revise job descriptions as necessary.
· Execute full-cycle recruitment including identifying, sourcing, and engaging both passive and active candidates through creative and innovative recruitment tactics.
· Coordinate internal and external recruitment processes, from sourcing through onboarding.
· Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and identify the right talent while ensuring goals are met.
· Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
· Screen resumes, interview and select talent with demonstrated required knowledge and experience to meet the needs of the organization.
· Retain a pipeline of candidates for future openings.
· Utilize the applicant tracking system; properly disposition all candidates.
· Responsive and timely feedback for all candidates, whether selected or rejected; “close the loop.”
· Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
· Serve as a passionate cultural advocate for the company.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to quickly connect with and influence people
· Ability to execute appropriate decision making when required
· Self-starter, excellent problem solver, flexible, resourceful, process driven, and have a high degree of integrity and ethics
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
· Excellent organizational skills are required; including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently
· Creativity in sourcing and ability to identify transferable skills in an emerging market
· Intermediate level Excel skills
· Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
· Agile and adaptable with a strong sense of urgency and flexibility; ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
· Interest in emerging technology and mobility solutions
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in HR, business, or related field preferred
2-3 years of recruiting experience; technical recruiting required
Technical Boolean search experience is key
Experience successfully managing multi-task projects in various locations
Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment.
Travel up to 20%