Beep Inc. is looking for motivated team players who want to be part of the autonomous mobility revolution. Beep is a market leader in delivering the next generation of mobility services and technology utilizing driverless, electric, multi-passenger shuttles. By specializing in planning, deploying and managing advanced autonomous shuttles for private and public communities, Beep safely connects people, places and services in first-mile, last-mile mobility networks. Through Beep’s data and learnings from its public road deployments, the company produces vehicle-agnostic, edge solutions meant to enhance safety, enable better access, advance artificial intelligence and extend driverless operating capabilities of autonomous platforms. Beep delivers each day on our primary goals of enabling mobility-for-all, positively impacting the environment and providing the safest rider experience through our unique software and services.
Essential Job Functions:
· Effectively communicate with passengers onboard our shuttles to serve as an ambassador of the AV technology and the communities we serve
· Track, report, and troubleshoot shuttle performance in the field with the support of the technical operations team to diagnose issues and provide resolution
· Perform and document basic vehicle inspections pre- and post- shift to ensure the safety and protection of the asset
· Provide logistical support for the movement and storage of vehicles and equipment
· Ensure the readiness and cleanliness of vehicles, equipment, and the workplace
· Troubleshooting skills to research and determine causes of unexpected issues
· Confidence in operating equipment with a joystick or video game controller
· Quick study with the ability to understand, and keep current on, operational requirements of the autonomous shuttle
· Effective verbal communication skills in front of small groups
· Must enjoy being a team player and interacting with the Beep team and our customers
· Professional appearance and a great attitude
· Must have a good driving record, with current GA driver's license
· Good physical condition to perform essential job functions
· Must be able to pass background and reference checks
· Experience as a guide or multi-passenger driving is a plus
· Previous military, medical, or emergency responder training is a plus
· A background or interest in technology
· Experience working on a team to deliver results
The role offers paid training and 90 days of hands-on learning.
All Beep Team Members are eligible to participate in our 401(k) program and bonus plans. We also offer developmental programs, such as paid training and certifications (based on role).
Full Time Team Members enjoy the following:
· 50% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for by the Company
· Short and long term disability premiums covered at 100%
· Life insurance
· Monthly cell phone allowance
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.