Are you someone who enjoys customer service and has an interest in new and cutting edge technology? Beep is a well-funded, innovative company in the Lake Nona area. We are looking to add friendly, knowledgeable attendants to our team. Come join us on this exciting journey!
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively communicate with passengers onboard our shuttles to serve as an ambassador of the AV technology and the communities we serve
- Track, report, and troubleshoot shuttle performance in the field with the support of the technical operations team to diagnose issues and provide resolution
- Perform and document basic vehicle inspections pre- and post- shift to ensure the safety and protection of the asset
- Provide logistical support for the movement and storage of vehicles and equipment
- Ensure the readiness and cleanliness of vehicles, equipment, and the workplace
- Troubleshooting skills to research and determine causes of unexpected issues
- Confidence in operating equipment with a joystick or video game controller
- Quick study with the ability to understand, and keep current on, operational requirements of the autonomous shuttle
- Effective verbal communication skills in front of small groups
- Professional appearance and a great attitude
- Must have a good driving record, with current FL driver's license
- Must be able to pass background and reference checks
- Experience as a guide or multi-passenger driving is a plus
- Previous military, medical, or emergency responder training is a plus
- A background or interest in technology
The role offers paid training and 90 days of hands-on learning.
All Beep Team Members are eligible to participate in our 401(k) program and bonus plans. We also offer developmental programs, such as paid training and certifications (based on role).