Beep Inc. is looking for motivated team players who want to be part of the autonomous mobility revolution. Beep is a market leader in delivering the next generation of mobility services and technology utilizing driverless, electric, multi-passenger shuttles. By specializing in planning, deploying and managing advanced autonomous shuttles for private and public communities, Beep safely connects people, places and services in first-mile, last-mile mobility networks. Through Beep’s data and learnings from its public road deployments, the company produces vehicle-agnostic, edge solutions meant to enhance safety, enable better access, advance artificial intelligence and extend driverless operating capabilities of autonomous platforms. Beep delivers each day on our primary goals of enabling mobility-for-all, positively impacting the environment and providing the safest rider experience through our unique software and services.
Our Corporate office is looking for a Director of Information Technology (IT). This role will manage, direct, and build the company’s information technology (IT) organization. This department is accountable for the systems and processes to implement and support Beep’s enterprise systems and manage end-user devices. Successful candidates will have experience in a cloud-first environment and be capable of leading the development and implementation of organizational controls aligned with NIST and ISO standards.
This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Orlando, FL
· Hires and trains IT staff
· Schedules, organizes and assigns projects to members of the IT team
· Leads the development and implementation of processes for the organization’s IT systems and department
· Develops and implements controls based on industry standards for information security and resiliency
· Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure
· Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs
· Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information
· Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers
Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Experience administrating a Microsoft 365 and Intune-based environment
· Experience administering the Atlassian suite and Jira Service Desk
· Experience implementing and managing unified identity and access management with Azure AD
· Experience managing both Windows and Apple devices
· Experience implementing mobile device management (MDM) solutions for BYOD environments
· Experience implementing and maintaining a change control process to manage IT change
· Experience implementing controls to satisfy NIST 800-52 and ISO 27001 requirements—well qualified candidates will have participated in or led a NIST or ISO assessment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent analytical and management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Self-starter, excellent problem solver, flexible, resourceful, process driven and have a high degree of integrity and ethics
· Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems required; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
At least ten years of experience managing an IT department
Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment
Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times
Travel up to 30%
All Beep Team Members are eligible to participate in our 401(k) program and bonus plans. We also offer developmental programs, such as paid training and certifications (based on role).
Full-Time Team Members enjoy the following:
· 50% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for by the Company
· Short and long term disability premiums covered at 100%
· Life insurance
· Monthly cell phone allowance
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.