Beep Inc. is looking for motivated team players who want to be part of the autonomous mobility revolution. Beep is a market leader in delivering the next generation of mobility services and technology utilizing driverless, electric, multi-passenger shuttles. By specializing in planning, deploying and managing advanced autonomous shuttles for private and public communities, Beep safely connects people, places and services in first-mile, last-mile mobility networks. Through Beep’s data and learnings from its public road deployments, the company produces vehicle-agnostic, edge solutions meant to enhance safety, enable better access, advance artificial intelligence and extend driverless operating capabilities of autonomous platforms. Beep delivers each day on our primary goals of enabling mobility-for-all, positively impacting the environment and providing the safest rider experience through our unique software and services.
Beep is on the forefront of autonomous technology, and we have a great story to tell. Our Sales department is looking to expand and boost our brand in the market. The Channel Sales Manager develops, services, and grows relationships with Beep, Inc. partners. A successful candidate will be smart, hungry, and humble. Their most important focus will be on driving sales revenue by growing existing partnerships and developing new partner relationships. Performing this duty takes excellent business development skills, and involves negotiating contracts, developing sales strategies, training and developing partner sales teams, and personally achieving channel sales quota. The Channel Sales Manager uses active listening and perception of nonverbal cues to build relationships and negotiate deals. This role must be innovative in the quest to help channel partners effectively sell Beep product and services. In conjunction with the sales and marketing team, the Channel Sales Manager needs to constantly monitor the health of partner relationships by managing to Key Performance Indicators set by management. This includes creating KPI reports and presenting them to senior leadership.
This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Orlando, FL.
· Identify new potential channel partners
· Learn about partner’s complementary product and service portfolio and design partner approach
· Educate partners about Beep mobility managed services
· Propose and negotiate commercial relationships with partners
· Communicate up-to-date information about Beep’s new products and enhancements to partners
· Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities
· Directly responsible to manage channel leads and convert to AV revenue (quota)
· Meet regularly with channel partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
· Support partners to develop sale proposals and pricing and ensure a close coordination between Partner and Beep sales gate process
· Work with partners and Marketing Department to develop marketing initiatives to increase/accelerate growth
· Work with Beep operational teams and internal systems such as Salesforce to establish and provide detailed performance metrics
· Deliver monthly reporting on sales KPI’s with channel partners
· Evaluate partner lead performance and recommend improvement
· Monitor customer service or operational issues that may be raised by the channel partner and ensure any leading trends or issues are addressed
Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Exceptional presentation skills, both oral and written, with the ability to communicate in a way that informs and inspires
· Detail orientated with an eye for accuracy and completeness of reporting
· Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with internal and partner peers
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel and Power Point
· Driven, highly motivated, and passionate about building a business
· Strong intrinsic desire to succeed
· Self-starter, excellent problem solver, flexible, resourceful, process driven, and have a high degree of integrity and ethics
· Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
· Interest in emerging technology and mobility solutions;
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in business or related field required
Ability to qualify prospective customers and generate leads
Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience preferably involving channel sales partners
Demonstrated results in channel sales in innovative and emerging technologies
Track record of consistently exceeding sales quota and key performance metrics
Experience in autonomous vehicles, multi-passenger transportation, and/or transit sales preferred
Preference given to previous partnership with organization and the ability to grow those partnership
Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment.
Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
Travel up to 50%
All Beep Team Members are eligible to participate in our 401(k) program and bonus plans. We also offer developmental programs, such as paid training and certifications (based on role).
Full-Time Team Members enjoy the following:
· 50% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for by the Company
· Short and long term disability premiums covered at 100%
· Life insurance
· Monthly cell phone allowance
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.