The Beep Financial Planning Team is responsible for managing the long-term plan, annual operating plan, and forecast processes for Beep. In addition, the team supports site leadership in decision making. The team is actively involved with the CFO and partners with various teams across the organization. This is a fast paced, highly visible team that provides a unique perspective of the entire company.
The FP&A Senior Analyst will report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and will lead monthly forecast financial cycles for the business, including the tracking of expenses, accruals, and allocations. This role will be heavily involved in the execution of the planning and forecasting processes, including on-going support (e.g., data analytics, other ad hoc requests) for Finance leadership and for the Beep senior leadership team. This position will also conduct ongoing cost and driver trend analysis and monitor key economic indicators that may influence Beeps performance. If you are an entrepreneurial finance professional looking for the next step in your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This position is based in our headquarters in Orlando, FL with potential for remote capabilities.
- Create and manage bottom’s up forecast packages, reporting variance analysis, revenue, cost of sales, expense, capital, and headcount projections
- Analyze current and past trends in developing key performance indicators to drive strategy and good decision making
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and challenge the way that the business thinks about financial performance and measurement
- Support business decisions by tracking trends and metrics and delivering insights on financial performance to business partners
- Lead Multi-Year Financial Plan initiatives
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (advanced Excel skills)
- Solid decision making, problem solving, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Strong financial aptitude (rates, percentages, gross profit and margin, mix analysis)
- Ability to manipulate large data sets
- High sense of urgency and commitment to task with a strong sense of accountability
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload
- Detail and action-oriented self-starter
- Solid communication and customer service skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Interest in emerging technology and mobility solutions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required
- 4+ years’ experience as a senior accountant/analyst in support for financial planning, internal reporting, and analysis
- Experience within an FP&A organization versed in preparation of Executive presentation materials
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.