Are you interested in joining a hyper-growth company in one of the most exciting new business technology areas? Beep is a well-funded, innovative company specializing in electric autonomous vehicle platforms, with openings for several key roles. This is a chance to join the company on the ground floor with a team of professionals known for delivering a tremendous company culture with unparalleled business success. We are looking for new team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are motivated to learn about new, diverse markets. We all “wear multiple hats” and help the team succeed by doing what it takes to impact all aspects of the business required to deliver success for our customers.
The Sales Development Representative will play a major role in the company’s business development efforts, from establishing initial contact to facilitating follow up activities that lead to finalizing new partnerships. As a growing SaaSp in the autonomous shuttle space, we are looking for motivated individuals who want to be part of building a team. This role is designed for someone who is naturally outgoing and has a desire to have a real impact in business development. A successful candidate will flourish in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and will work diligently to deliver productivity across the sales organization. This is an ideal job for someone with a passion for emerging technology, and who seeks an entrepreneurial focused career.
This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Orlando, FL.
- Take full ownership of prospecting and outbound sales related activities; Outbound email campaigns and cold calling daily using campaign management and sales automation tools
- Identify and qualify business opportunities through strategic planning and execution
- Collaborate with the sales organization on territory planning and event strategy
- Manage and document post-sales meeting follow up and assist the sales organization in building deal momentum
- Maintain Salesforce CRM to track next steps and key performance metrics of the sales cycle
- Recommend, drive, and implement process improvements that support scalability and partner growth
- Ensure key discovery information is collected and shared with appropriate colleagues before demos are held with prospects
- Passion for consultative sales and business development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural leadership qualities
- Quick to connect with a friendly, likable demeanor and a team-oriented mindset
- Competitive spirit and drive to succeed
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new strategies for pre-sales outreach
- Interest in emerging technology and mobility solutions
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required
- Ability to qualify prospective customers and generate leads
- Minimum of 1-2 year sales experience, preferably in transit/transportation related field
- Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
- Travel up to 25%
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.