Are you interested in joining a hyper-growth company in one of the most exciting new business technology areas? Beep is a well-funded, innovative company specializing in electric autonomous vehicle platforms, with openings for several key roles. This is a chance to join the company on the ground floor with a team of professionals known for delivering a tremendous company culture with unparalleled business success. We are looking for new team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are motivated to learn about new, diverse markets. We all “wear multiple hats” and help the team succeed by doing what it takes to impact all aspects of the business required to deliver success for our customers.
The Regional Sales Representative oversees the sales practices of the organization, focusing on target segments and building a sales pipeline for Beep shuttles as a service platform.
As a growing SaaS startup in the autonomous shuttle space, we are looking for motivated individuals who want to be part of building a team. This role is designed for someone who is naturally outgoing and has a desire to have a real impact in business development. A successful candidate will flourish in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and will work diligently to deliver productivity across the sales organization. This is an ideal job for someone with a passion for emerging technology, and who seeks an entrepreneurial focused career.
This is a full-time position. While headquartered in Orlando, FL, this role can be fully remote.
- Assist in developing strategies and executing plans for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Identify and engage target customer in assigned area of responsibility
- Own the sales process from prospect to lead to closed deal
- Negotiate mutually beneficial agreements with customers
- Make recommendations when needed on sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction, specifically with assigned channel partners
- Assist in carrying out the established sales processes and identify improvements where and when required
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to the sales, marketing, product, and engineering teams
- Manage and drive area of responsibility performance against a planned budget
- Balance clients’ needs with Beep business objectives and target account plans
- Manage the client relationship at all levels and functions
- Coordinate with client on logistical situations in order to support and optimize the supply chain
- Prepare documents such as proposals, price quotes, competitive analysis, and service obligations within the policy guidelines of Beep and the sales leadership
- Submit routine/timely client updates, monthly reports, area performance reports, expense reports, and budgets
- Understand the technical details of our suppliers’ products relative to the use as it relates to the customers’ application
- Provide technical support to clients through pre/post sales engineering
- Maintain strong market awareness and understanding by studying market developments and competitive advancements; Inform team/colleagues at Beep of competitive marketing dynamics including: competitive products, promotional sales, selling techniques, prices, etc.
- Attend relevant industry events in support of Beep as needed
- Coordinate client deliverables with relevant departments within Beep
Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong sense of customer focus
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Demonstrated excellent sales and negotiations skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook) and ability to effectively use Salesforce CRM software
- Demonstrated Sales and Account / Customer Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ethical, reliable, and proactive
- A willingness to accept overnight travel demands of 30-50% depending on geography and customer needs
- Quick to connect with a friendly, likable demeanor and a team-oriented mindset
- Competitive spirit and drive to succeed
- Interest in emerging technology and mobility solutions
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree with significant industry background - specifically Autonomous, software as a service, Transportation, or Technology required
5 years in Sales and/or Sales Management
Experience leading a prospective customer through the sales process
Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, or walking
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Travel up to 50%
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.