Job Summary: The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and communicating relevant data related to sales. This role is critical in optimizing data for the purposes of increasing sales and revenue.
- Ownership of forecasting activities with inside sales reps
- Provides pipeline and activity reports for Sales Leadership on a weekly basis
- Analyzes and monitors trends within the markets to share with Leadership
- Supports operations leadership with special projects and reports including renewal process, annual planning activities, sales analysis/pricing, sales rep level performance
- Supports leadership in BOD requests, including:
- Monthly forecast, pipeline detail by product, growth, pipeline stages, regions, key deals, YOY growth by market
- Conducts reconciliation of sales and renewal actuals with Finance and Operations
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization while developing new reporting tools as needed; Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales reporting initiatives
- Provides necessary data analysis to support marketing and sales campaigns, territory planning, and white-space analysis
- Provides recommendations and takes actions based on strategic objectives, forecast, or performance metrics
The Sales Operations Analyst will be expected to support integration of company acquisitions at a systems and business level. They will develop positive relationships with internal stakeholders including Product Management, Finance, Operations, Contracts, and Marketing to ensure successful operations. This role will assist field sales reps and channel partners with inquiries including resources, documentation, CRM/ERP and other tools, and key components of the sales process such as pricing, contracts, and renewals. Additional duties include liaising with cross functional teams (client care team, marketing, channel team, etc.) to ensure accurate updates and necessary communications are provided to, and received by, the sales team and channel partners. Generally, this role will support the go to market teams in accelerating a growing book of business by minimizing inefficiencies, solving operational or organizational challenges, and upgrading how business gets done. Tasks included:
- Participating in bi-weekly and monthly meetings to ensure success in marketing, sales, implementation, and client management
- Work with Finance and Chief Revenue Officer VP to develop compensation planning and incentive programs for channel partners
- Supporting internal teams to continuously improve channel partner management, including:
- Monitoring and documenting incentives and compensation
- Providing Enablement and tools
- Tracking customer and partner analytics
In this position, the Sales Operations Analyst will support dashboard and report creation for Operations, Sales, Marketing etc. as they apply to business needs and strategy. Additional partnerships with leadership and NetSuite Implementation team will be required to identify opportunities for process improvement. A successful candidate will enhance sales productivity and enable the team to work smarter by simplifying processes, defining issues/opportunities to tackle, evaluating new tools, recommending, and implementing new solutions, and sharing best practices.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on data analysis
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Advanced level experience with Salesforce, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Excel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years related experience required
- Office environment; prolonged periods of sitting
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.