The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the C-Suite, Vice Presidents, and other senior Team Members.
· Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
· Enthusiastically welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
· Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
· Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
· Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, events, and appointments for Senior and Executive Team.
· Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
· Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
· Maintains a system for recording and submitting expenses.
· Performs additional duties as assigned.
The Executive Assistant will manage every aspect of multiple Senior and Executive Team Member’s schedules without immediate oversight, and with a high attention to detail. This may include securing travel reservations, scheduling, and reorganizing meetings to accommodate shifting priorities, event or visitor planning, and expense management. The Executive Assistant may be required to travel for, and will need to be highly responsive to requests, including potential nights and weekends. Successful candidates will be able to work at a faster than average pace, with accuracy, and be able to manage their time and prioritize appropriately. Confidentiality will be critical in this role.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
· Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
· Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
Three to five years of related experience preferred.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Some travel required; up to 25%.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.