Are you interested in joining a hyper-growth, local company in one of the most exciting new business technology areas, autonomous (driverless) platforms? Beep is a well-funded, innovative company with openings for several key roles in the Orlando area. This is a chance to join the company on the ground floor with a team of professionals known for delivering a tremendous company culture with unparalleled business success. We are looking for new team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are motivated to learn about new, diverse markets. We all “wear multiple hats” and help the team succeed by doing what it takes to impact all aspects of the business required to deliver success for our customers.
The Advertising Sales Representative will be part of a dynamic sales team responsible for selling integrated advertising packages to potential businesses who are interested in targeting residents, visitors, and other businesses in the communities where our autonomous mobility solutions are deployed. They will assist in developing integrated, advertising and promotion packages which include a variety of mediums such as digital, display, sponsored content, and external wraps. This sales position will be accountable for identifying and closing opportunities for new business generation, securing renewals for an existing business, development of strategic proposals, day-to-day account servicing, and monitoring of campaign delivery, performance, and return on investment. This position is based at Beep Command Center in Lake Nona, Florida; up to 25% travel required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Achieve/exceed established sales targets
- Identify and secure opportunities for new business
- Secure account renewals
- Work across the organization to develop strategic, integrated proposals
- Optimize existing inventory usage to maximize revenue
- Day-to-day account servicing and upselling
- Monitoring and reporting of campaign delivery, performance and viewability
- Collaborating with other departments including marketing, operations, and sales
- Oversee monthly client billing
- Development of weekly, monthly quarterly sales reports
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Help manage digital ad operations creative agency and production relationships
- Stay intone to industry trends.
- 3 +years of proven integrated digital and print advertising sales experience
- Consultative selling experience with
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Strong understanding of digital advertising and metrics
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Self-starter who can develop and execute integrated sales plans
- Experienced user of PowerPoint and excel
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position.
The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duty requested by the supervisor.