Autonomous Shuttle Specialist in Peachtree Corners, GA
This is part-time with the opportunity to go full-time after 3-month and an evaluation.
Beep Inc. is expanding its operations and is looking for motivated team players who want a front-row seat to emerging and developing self-driving technology. Beep is an Autonomous Mobility-as-a-Service provider with a focus on safety planning, deploying, and managing self-driving shuttles on the roadways while having a positive impact on the environment through the use of green technology. We are looking for self-starters who embrace our mission of transforming and shaping the transportation of the future and who share our passion for supporting current and future communities with an alternative means of transportation to personal vehicles. Founded by experienced fleet managers and technology entrepreneurs, Beep delivers the next generation of services for passenger mobility.
Influence Business Development
As an Autonomous Shuttle Specialist, you’ll start at the ground floor getting hands-on experience with this new area of technology, learn the operations from being on the front line of the business, and leverage your learnings to influence important areas such as R&D and the customer experience. Experienced Autonomous Shuttle Specialists will be well-positioned to advance to roles in Beep’s new, state-of-the-art operations command center being launched this fall.
Essential Job Functions:
· Effectively communicate with passengers onboard our shuttles to serve as an ambassador of the AV technology and the communities we serve
· Track, report, and troubleshoot shuttle performance in the field with the support of the technical operations team to diagnose issues and provide resolution
· Perform and document basic vehicle inspections pre- and post- shift to ensure the safety and protection of the asset
· Provide logistical support for the movement and storage of vehicles and equipment
· Ensure the readiness and cleanliness of vehicles, equipment, and the workplace
· Troubleshooting skills to research and determine causes of unexpected issues
· Confidence in operating equipment with a joystick or video game controller
· Quick study with the ability to understand, and keep current on, operational requirements of the autonomous shuttle
· Effective verbal communication skills in front of small groups
· Must enjoy being a team player and interacting with the Beep team and our customers
· Professional appearance and a great attitude
· Must have a good driving record, with current GA driver's license
· Good physical condition to perform essential job functions
· Must be able to pass background and reference checks
· Experience as a guide or multi-passenger driving is a plus
· Previous military, medical, or emergency responder training is a plus
· A background or interest in technology
· Experience working on a team to deliver results
The role offers paid training.
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position.
The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duty requested by the supervisor