Are you interested in joining a hyper-growth, local company in one of the most exciting new business technology areas, autonomous (driverless) platforms? Beep is a well-funded, innovative company with openings for several key roles in the Orlando area. This is a chance to join the company on the ground floor with a team of professionals known for delivering a tremendous company culture with unparalleled business success. We are looking for new team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are motivated to learn about new, diverse markets. We all “wear multiple hats” and help the team succeed by doing what it takes to impact all aspects of the business required to deliver success for our customers.
The Chief Sales Officer reports to the CEO and serves as the accountable leader for sales and revenue generation. The CSO provides leadership, direction, and hands on oversight of the sales team and is accountable for the overall sales and revenue performance of the business. Our sales/revenue mix spans technology, mobility services, content, and advertising sales for the hi-tech autonomous platforms we deploy in private and public communities. We are a results-oriented company looking for a proven sales leader who has a diverse background and a track record of achievement in the areas of technology and/or transportation services revenue generation. This role participates actively in strategic planning with our “C-Team” to develop thorough business plans and growth objectives, accurate revenue projections, comprehensive multi-year plans, and hiring objectives. Responsibilities include developing and executing clear sales plans to meet all company revenue goals; establishing trusted customer and industry relationships; negotiating complex contracts; directing the creation of high-quality sales collateral and content; building a world-class sales team; and developing and implementing effective account management plans to drive growth. Beep will rely on the CSO to lead and manage the end-to-end revenue value chain. This critical role requires a leadership style that is hands-on, results-oriented, and inspirational to grow our business from the ground-up in a highly dynamic industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build and lead a team of sales professionals focused on identifying, qualifying, closing, and growing autonomous vehicle customers.
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with our customers and partners.
- Understand market opportunities, competitive landscape, and differentiators.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide senior leadership and guidance to the company on market insight, customer requirements, pricing strategies, and competitive analysis.
- Team closely with marketing to develop winning sales campaigns and participate in impactful industry events.
- Create and execute sales strategies to meet all revenue and gross margin goals.
- Travel within target territories to present our capabilities and educate prospects on Beep.
- Understand and execute timely customer proposals and RFP responses, with precision and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field(s).
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum of 7+ years of major account, strategic sales leadership in technology and/or transportation.
- Proven experience in managing and motivating a team while directly supporting the sales process.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of the organization in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to build strategic, high-level relationships with clients and industry partners.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
- An outstanding team builder, coach, and hands-on leader.
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position.
The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duty requested by the supervisor.