Are you interested in joining a hyper-growth, local company in one of the most exciting new business technology areas, autonomous (driverless) platforms? Beep is a well-funded, innovative company with openings for several key roles in the Orlando area. This is a chance to join the company on the ground floor with a team of professionals known for delivering a tremendous company culture with unparalleled business success. We are looking for new team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are motivated to learn about new, diverse markets. We all “wear multiple hats” and help the team succeed by doing what it takes to impact all aspects of the business required to deliver success for our customers.
The Product Manager will report to the CTO and will be responsible for managing the product and services development process from concept through delivery and end of life. The Product Manager will be accountable for market analysis, ideation and concept development, stakeholder engagement and requirements validation, roadmap development, product performance analysis, and vendor management. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and launching products in the automotive or other high tech industries, be able to serve as a subject matter expert with respect to the “state of the art” in autonomous systems or robotics, and be able to effectively manage and communicate priorities across multiple delivery groups.
Essential Job Functions:
- Regularly engage internal and external stakeholders with respect to functional and nonfunctional needs—serve as the “voice of the customer”
- Develop, maintain, and communicate product feature roadmaps aligned with the company’s strategic vision
- Implement a roadmap management process and associated support systems and tools
- Develop feature definitions translating business priorities to delivery requirements
- Develop metrics and frameworks to track product performance versus business expectations
- Participate in the sales process, providing solutions support and validation of proposals versus product capabilities and the company’s services portfolio
- Regularly interface with vendors and technology partners with respect to their product roadmaps and delivery plans
- Manage priorities across multiple delivery teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Product development experience in the automotive, connected vehicle, transit, or mobility industry
- Working experience with the Atlassian suite, Aha!, VersionOne, or other product development platforms
- Experience working in a Scrum or Kanban product development process
- Qualified candidates will exhibit high emotional intelligence
- Qualified candidates will be able to effectively communicate complex topics across a variety of audiences
- Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented, with strong writing skills
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position.
The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duty requested by the supervisor.