Are you interested in joining a hyper-growth, local company in one of the most exciting new business technology areas, autonomous (driverless) platforms? Beep is a well-funded, innovative company with openings for several key roles in the Orlando area. This is a chance to join the company on the ground floor with a team of professionals known for delivering a tremendous company culture with unparalleled business success. We are looking for new team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are motivated to learn about new, diverse markets. We all “wear multiple hats” and help the team succeed by doing what it takes to impact all aspects of the business required to deliver success for our customers.
The Channel Sales Manager develops, services, and grows relationships with Beep, Inc. partners. The Channel Sales Manager’s most important responsibility is driving sales revenue by growing existing partnerships and developing new partner relationships. Performing this duty takes excellent business development skills, and involves negotiating contracts, developing sales strategies, training and developing partner sales teams, and personally achieving channel sales quota. The Channel Sales Manager uses active listening and perception of nonverbal cues to build relationships and negotiate deals. The Channel Sales Manager must be innovative in the quest to help channel partners effectively sell Beep product and services. In conjunction with the sales and marketing team, the Channel Sales Manager needs to constantly monitor the health of partner relationships by managing to Key Performance Indicators set by management. This includes creating KPI reports and presenting them to senior management. While travel is required, this position is based at our headquarters in Lake Nona, Florida.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify new potential channel partners
- Learn about partner’s complementary product and service portfolio and design partner approach.
- Educate partners about Beep mobility managed services
- Propose and negotiate commercial relationships with partners.
- Communicate up-to-date information about Beep’s new products and enhancements to partners.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
- Directly responsible to manage channel leads and convert to AV revenue (quota)
- Meet regularly with channel partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Support partners to develop sale proposals and pricing and ensure a close coordination between Partner and Beep sales gate process.
- Work with partners and CMO to develop marketing initiatives to increase/accelerate growth.
- Work with Beep operational teams and internal systems such as Salesforce.com to establish and provide detailed performance metrics.
- Deliver monthly reporting on sales KPI’s with channel partners.
- Evaluate partner lead performance and recommend improvement.
- Monitor customer service or operational issues that may be raised by the channel partner and ensure any leading trends or issues are addressed.
- More than 5 years of B2B sales experience preferably involving channel sales partners.
- Knowledge of Transportation and/or Transit Infrastructure is a must
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated results in channel sales in innovative and emerging technologies.
- Exceptional presentation skills, both oral and written with ability to communicate in a way that informs and inspires.
- Detail orientated with an eye for accuracy and completeness of reporting.
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales quota and key performance metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with internal and partner peers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about building a business.
- Strong intrinsic desire to succeed
- Smart, Hungry and Humble
- Bachelor’s degree
- Travel 35-50%
- AV or Transportation experience
- Previous Partnership with organization and the ability to grow those partnership.
- Experience in autonomous vehicles, multi-passenger transportation and/or transit sales
- Experience working on a team to deliver results.
Beep provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position.
The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duty requested by the supervisor.