Through market-leading credential-driven privileges and innovative payments, Transact enables every aspect of student life across campus. We partner with institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. We are the only true enterprise-class cloud platform, enabling mission-critical capabilities that support student success by powering every aspect of campus life along with data for meaningful institutional insight.
These mission-critical capabilities included integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable security driven privilege management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that extends existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation and delivers a frictionless personalized student experience.
Transact is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ and has served the education community for over thirty-five years. Visit transactcampus.com to learn more.
role is a part of our Global Services team, which is responsible for
implementing campus card solutions for commerce and security around the world.
This team is comprised of Project Managers and Implementation Consultants who
are committed to providing our clients with high-quality project management and
expert services. This position reports to the Implementation Consultant Manager
with supervision and assistance from Senior Implementation Consultants and
As Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for participating as a technical team member in the implementation of, but not limited to, POS System solutions. You will have significant responsibilities associated with initial installation, configuration, training and remote client support.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Independently managing and providing services on short-term technical project engagements
· Meeting established goals for utilization, customer satisfaction and project forecast for completion as set by management
· Delivering onsite and remote installation and go-live support for clients
· Deliver expert training and consultative services to provide optimal system functionality
· Assist the Project Management team with the coordination of hardware shipment
· Configure the Cloud POS Back Office system for optimal system management and end-user interaction
· Configure the Mobile Ordering Dashboard as part of the integration with Cloud POS
· Configure TSE and SaaS campus cards systems for campus card processing
· Working with credit card gateways to configure POS devices for credit card processing
· Comply with PCI compliance standards during installation of credit card integrations
· Understand support 3rd party integrated hardware to provide expert installation services
· Understand hardware components to provide initial support and escalation to hardware manufacturers, such as HP
· Work with supervisors and management to properly escalate issues through Development
· Has a degree or certificate in a technical or IT concentration
· Can learn and master new and existing Transact service offerings
· Has a knowledge of MS Office and other MS products
· Has strong interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
· Is extremely detail-oriented and driven
· Is client-focused
· Can travel 25-50% domestically
· A background with restaurant or retail Point of Sale systems is a plus
· Experience working in large higher ed card office systems is preferred
· LDAP and Shibboleth Authentication knowledge is beneficial
· Experience working in a client technical support role is a plus
· Familiarity with PCI Compliance standards is beneficial
· Experience implementing or supporting Point of Sale software solutions is preferred