Through market-leading credential-driven privileges and innovative payments, Transact enables every aspect of student life across campus. We partner with institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. We are the only true enterprise-class cloud platform, enabling mission-critical capabilities that support student success by powering every aspect of campus life along with data for meaningful institutional insight.
These mission-critical capabilities included integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable security driven privilege management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that extends existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation and delivers a frictionless personalized student experience.
Transact is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ and has served the education community for over thirty-five years. Visit transactcampus.com to learn more.
Specifically, the Banking Analyst will be responsible for the following:
· Balancing and/or Processing ACH, Check Deposits, Returned Deposit Items, Lock Box, Credit/Debit Card, Wire and other payment activities
· Providing guidance to client facing support team
· Serving as escalation point-of-contact for resolving payment issues.
· Meticulously applying payments to proper accounts
· Preparing daily ACH Transfer instructions
· Processing ACH Transfer rejections
· Researching, analyzing and responding to all credit card chargeback inquiries.
· Chargeback Analysis Reporting
· Identify and drive process improvements
· Daily processing of transfer entries
· Performing other banking-related tasks as assigned
· Bachelor's degree in Business or 1-2 years of related experience in Banking, Finance, or Payments Industry preferred
· Prior banking experience in ACH and/or Merchant Processing is a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Proven propensity to learn new technologies and skills quickly
· Ability to provide stellar customer service to resolution
· Thrives in a collaborative team environment
· Demonstrates analytical problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills