Phoenix, AZ or Remote
Through market leading payments and credential-driven privileges Transact enables a connected experience across the most critical aspects of student life. We partner with educational institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. Our enterprise-class cloud platform and open APIs deliver mission-critical capabilities that promote student success by facilitating every aspect of campus life with richer institutional insights.
This connected experience is underpinned by essential capabilities including integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable privileges for security management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation while delivering a frictionless student experience.
- Act as the client’s main point of contact, following implementation within their territory, in partnership with the Account Executive (AE).
- Serve as the primary internal liaison for the client, working in partnership with the AE.
- Ensure client introductions to the correct Transact Departments for optimum assistance and Support.
- Be knowledgeable on all Transact products, services and 3rd party products and offerings.
- Guide and advise clients in solution-based software and hardware purchases based on client environment, software level and hardware requirements.
- Work closely with clients on hardware replacements, warranty claims and End of Life requirements.
- Execute Sales Campaigns (examples to include, EOL HW, 3rd party trade in, etc.).
- Understand upgrade paths and work with Support to drive clients to current software versions.
- Work with the Renewal/Maintenance Teams to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Attend RVP weekly pipeline and quartery QBR calls, keeping the sales pipeline updated in D365 weekly in partnership with the AE.
- Manage and facilitate sales from lead to invoicing.
- Provide quotes, manage short cycle sales and contracts, while aligning goals with the RVP territory quota.
- Sell consumables and supplies, including 3rd party ribbons, laminate, cardstock, etc.
- Assist with facilitating/attending scope calls in partnership with the AE/Solution Engineer (SE).
- Review sales orders for accuracy and approve in a timely manner.
- Work with Supply Chain/Operations to:
- Provide order and shipping status to clients.
- Manage the Sales Return Authorization (SRA) process.
- Process Credit Request (CR) for orders placed.
- Set up client accounts on Listserv and Support portal.
- Ensure that all client contacts and roles are accurate and up to date in Dynamics 365 (D365).
- Routinely update risk status and ensure management is up to date on risk changes.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other Teams in Marketing, Support, Global Services, Finance, SE, Accounts Recievable (A/R) and other departments, as needed.
- Collaborate with colleagues, and support the overall team effort within the sales organization, to ensure that knowledge and expertise is leveraged throughout the sales team.
- Help facilitate regional business development events such as Regional User Groups, Client Care Events, Product webinars and seminars to drive qualified sales leads
- Responsible for driving client traffic, with AE assistance, to marketing webinars
- Encourage customers to participate in additional training
- Produce quarterly newsletters highlighting events and important information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ year’s experience in sales or customer service, preferably for a software technology company
- Knowledge of the higher education market and payments industry preferred
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Able to manage a book of business of 80+ accounts at any given time
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Travel: estimated 10-20%
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.