Product Manager, Enterprise Cloud Platform
Phoenix, AZ or Remote
Through market leading payments and credential-driven privileges Transact enables a connected experience across the most critical aspects of student life. We partner with educational institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. Our enterprise-class cloud platform and open APIs deliver mission-critical capabilities that promote student success by facilitating every aspect of campus life with richer institutional insights.
This connected experience is underpinned by essential capabilities including integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable privileges for security management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation while delivering a frictionless student experience.
We are looking for an experienced enterprise software Product Manager to play a critical role in setting our Cloud Services strategy, and responsible for defining, planning and executing our next-generation Global Cloud Platform. This person will bring a metric-based outcome-oriented approach to product management. With a keen understanding that world-class products are developed in partnership with other areas of the business, this person is comfortable working cross-functionally with sales, supply chain, services, support and the other organizations within Transact to execute a successful go-to-market plan.
Transact Campus is dedicated to bringing innovative solutions to the higher education space. We serve thousands of clients, with some of the most recognized universities across the higher education space. The ideal candidate is comfortable with enterprise solutions, evangelizing their products in the market and is excited to make an impact in the markets we serve.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
• Build and maintain a multi-year roadmap that are aligned with the company’s strategy and business objectives and seek continuous feedback from internal stakeholders and external clients.
• Works closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather market requirements, consolidate into product requirements and use cases while ensuring technology reuse
• Collaborates with product marketing team on GTM, launch strategy and market positioning
• Works with Development team to identify emerging technologies and trends to incorporate into product roadmap
• Directs products from Ideation to Development, monitor product health throughout its life, and manage EOL and transition
• Represents products in governance meetings to secure additional funding for roadmap build-out and feature enhancements
• Ensures that business vision and goals associated with feature sets are communicated clearly to the engineering and sales teams and that delivered products address business value.
• Serves as a product champion within the organization to continuously ensure development activities are optimally aligned with market needs
• Helps set pricing guidance based on market, competitive environment, and cost restrictions
• Provides product-related content to the product marketing organization for the creation of collateral, sales tools and marketing programs
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate complex concepts to management, team members as well as non-technical audiences
• Develops business cases for new product concept proposals
• Presents business cases, roadmaps, and product-health updates within the product review (QBR) meetings
• Four-year college degree, or equivalent, plus a minimum of six years in a product management role
• Specific enterprise systems, web/mobile applications and cloud domain experience required
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups including executives, engineering, and sales
• A mixture of technical, business and interpersonal skills to work closely with internal and external stakeholders as well as customers, management, vendors, partners and the industry
• Must be very detail orientated and be able to plan and work flexibly to a deadline
• Has an interest in and aptitude for business strategy and considerations, the latest concepts in product design, and an understanding of the latest technologies in the web and cloud computing areas
• Can conceptualize features and functionality from idea stage to implementation and communicate complex information to different target audiences
• Can travel up to 30%
• PMP certification
• Aha! certification or deep knowledge of tool
• Ability to learn how to perform software product management within an agile development environment
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.