Phoenix, AZ or Remote
Through market leading payments and credential-driven privileges Transact enables a connected experience across the most critical aspects of student life. We partner with educational institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. Our enterprise-class cloud platform and open APIs deliver mission-critical capabilities that promote student success by facilitating every aspect of campus life with richer institutional insights.
This connected experience is underpinned by essential capabilities including integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable privileges for security management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation while delivering a frictionless student experience.
• Generating new sales leads by calling into prospect accounts currently not licensing the Transact Payments/Cashnet product suite.
• Meeting and exceeding established sales quotas while adhering to Transact’s sales rules of engagement.
• Responsible for owning the sales process end-to-end by prospecting, progressing and closing opportunities in a defined prospect territory.
• Making prospecting a part of the regular routine, ensuring that new prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
• Managing a complex, enterprise sales process and purchasing cycle.
• Taking on the role of ownership mindset on all RFPs. Working with the RFP team, it is the responsibility of the rep to have a complete understanding of the insitution needs. This includes understanding of the platform the institution requires, price sensitivity, incumbant product, potential objections or concerns, Transact's strategic value proposition, and any other relevant information necessary for a successful sales process.
• Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills. The inside seller will be required to attend training events throughout the year and will be expected to participate in self-paced tutorial learning when appropriate.
• Being well informed about current campus and payments industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the industry
• Becoming proficient with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and effectively using the tool to enter all sales information to support accurate and proper forecasting and reporting.
• Keeping abreast of the competition and competitive issues and products.
• Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
• Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotations.
• Assisting in contract negotiations.
• Managing sales pipeline.
• Effectively and efficiently employing Transact resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle; matching level for level, to grow and advance the sale.
• Defining and executing territory sales plans.
• Developing positive relationships with other employees in Marketing, Product Support, Global Services, Finance, Solution Engineering and other departments, as needed.
• Collaborating with colleagues and supporting the overall team effort within the sales organization, to ensure that knowledge and expertise is leveraged throughout the sales team.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years experience in sales preferably for a software technology company
• Must possess good oral and written communication skills
• Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and work independently
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.