Account Based Marketing Manager
Through market leading payments and credential-driven privileges Transact enables a connected experience across the most critical aspects of student life. We partner with educational institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. Our enterprise-class cloud platform and open APIs deliver mission-critical capabilities that promote student success by facilitating every aspect of campus life with richer institutional insights.
This connected experience is underpinned by essential capabilities including integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable privileges for security management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation while delivering a frictionless student experience.
The Channel and Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. The ABM manager builds marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs, including both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline requirements of account segments. You’ll work closely with the sales team members to create specific plans for regions to reach our goals.
You’ll need to understand our products, prospect, and client needs, market opportunities, and competitive threats and positioning, and apply this knowledge to build excitement that drives Transact sales.
Forecasting, measuring, and adjusting campaigns is a critical component, and you will be responsible for knowing campaign effectiveness KPIs and working through lead statuses, aging, sales cycle, and more.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Work creatively and collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, and Client Manager teams to develop strong ABM marketing strategies and tactics that create and nurture our pipeline from early to late stage and closed/won.
• Partner with the sales team to develop territory-level and account-level marketing plans designed to build relationships with decision makers, secure meetings, generate pipeline, and accelerate the sales process.
• Develop creative, customized programs to drive demand in key territories and strategic accounts, using a multi-channel, integrated marketing approach using a variety of tactics including email, direct mail, display, social, and events (virtual and/or in-person).
• Communicate regularly with sales to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on marketing generated leads.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the Transact solutions’ target market, personas needs and pains, and associated buyer journey aligned with content.
• Understand and translate detailed analysis of key performance indicators and business objectives into strategic initiatives and integrated campaigns.
• Provide data and insights on target accounts and contacts within these accounts to sales.
• Measure, analyze, and report on target account penetration on a regular basis as well as impact of ABM efforts on marketing pipeline attribution.
• 5 years of applicable ABM B2B experience in Software, Education, or Technology industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Track record of success developing integrated ABM campaigns and executing programs to achieve sales goals.
• Familiarity with CRM systems, marketing automation tools, and data tracking to assess campaign effectiveness.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with senior levels of management.
• Outstanding project management and coordination skills with ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables.
• Ability to translate client needs into business requirements and software features into client benefits.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.