Through market-leading credential-driven privileges and innovative payments, Transact enables every aspect of student life across campus. We partner with institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. We are the only true enterprise-class cloud platform, enabling mission-critical capabilities that support student success by powering every aspect of campus life along with data for meaningful institutional insight.
These mission-critical capabilities include- integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable security driven privilege management, as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that extends existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation and delivers a frictionless personalized student experience.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be a part of our Transact Global Services Consulting team, which is responsible for implementing solutions for integrated tuition and fee payments, comprehensive dining and retail credential-driven transactions, configurable security and privilege management, and automated attendance and events all around the world. This team is comprised of Project Managers, Consultants and Trainers who are committed to providing our clients with high-quality project management, installation, configuration and integration of our solutions. This position reports to a Manager who provides supervision, guidance and assistance.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Manage a personal portfolio of projects as the primary owner and also support other senior project managers with coordination and logistical tasks on larger more complex projects.
• Overall performance and delivery of defined scope(s) of work as indicated by customer satisfaction, quality of products and/or services provided, level of profitability attained, and other such measures as may be designated.
• Serves as the conduit between stakeholders (internal and external customers) and the project implementation team through which requirements flow.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Preparing project kickoff presentation decks, agendas and client workbooks and coordinating with the sales and client management teams to arrange project kick off calls
• Scheduling meetings, documenting and distributing call notes, and requesting resources to support client projects.
• Accountability for overall performance and delivery of defined scope(s) of work for projects as indicated by customer satisfaction, quality of products and/or services provided, project profitability, and other such measures as may be designated.
• Coordinating hardware delivery to client campuses and assisting with logistical activities as directed by a Project Manager.
• Ensures timely Project Communication and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination and storage of project information
• Prepares project status reports and keeps Project Managers, business clients, sales team and others informed of project status and related issues.
• Project administration including forecasting setup and tracking, project financials, time/expense reconciliation and enforcement of standards.
• Demonstrates a high-performance goal-orientated attitude.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Project Management.
• 2-3 years proven experience in program or project management leading clients and team members through large complex system implementation and integrations.
• Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment such as management consulting.
• Client interfacing responsibilities in a management consulting setting demonstrating strong client relationship skills – ability to partner with technical as well as project leaders from client organizations to drive overall solution, manage issues/risks/dependencies and facilitate schedule/scope conversations.
• Experience managing the scope of projects – budgetary responsibilities highly preferred.
• Strong people management skills – ability to provide direction/leadership to others as a project lead and/or a functional/technical specialist.
• Demonstrated communication, presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, short term and long-term planning skills.
• Strong client relationship skills – ability to partner with technical as well as project leaders from client organizations to drive overall solution, manage issues/risks/dependencies and facilitate schedule/scope conversations.
• Has strong general computer skills (Microsoft Office, web applications, etc.)
• Has strong client relationship skills – ability to partner with technical as well as project leaders from client organizations to drive overall solution, manage issues/risks/dependencies and facilitate schedule/scope conversations.
• Confident speaker and team player attitude.
• This role can be based out of our Phoenix, AZ offices or our Northern California offices.
• 25% travel as needed – Further advancement will require travel up to 50%
• Experience in the Higher Education Industry
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.