Senior Director, POS Product Management
Through market leading payments and credential-driven privileges Transact enables a connected experience across the most critical aspects of student life. We partner with educational institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. Our enterprise-class cloud platform and open APIs deliver mission-critical capabilities that promote student success by facilitating every aspect of campus life with richer institutional insights.
This connected experience is underpinned by essential capabilities including integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable privileges for security management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation while delivering a frictionless student experience.
As Director of the POS products, you'll define and own the overall product vision and drive the roadmap for POS. You will be responsible for leading the team that is building a scalable, reliable, secure and highly performant platform using best practices. You will ensure our product roadmap is flexible to allow for our growth.
This is a strategic role that requires strong partnership with other functions across the company. You'll partner with other leaders to translate product vision into strategic and technological business decisions. You'll drive accountability and metrics ownership to translate strategy into results. Lastly, you'll align and inspire your team by effectively communicating the strategy and driving the team to success
Specific responsibilities include:
• Set and achieve product portfolio revenue and contribution margin targets.
• Work with key stakeholders to develop and execute go-to-market strategies while ensuring clear communication of the POS strategy and progress to internal and external audiences
• Assist in developing budgets, forecasts and metrics.
• Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
• P&L responsibility for your products
• Lead, manage and mentor a team of product analysts.
• Lead Product Marketing Manager to assess marketing strategy.
• Oversee product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
• Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
• Lead the payments product lifecycle from concept to launch based on market research.
• Ensure product and service compliance with regulations and authoritative pronouncements.
• Create and own the product roadmap, accountable to C-level leaders, company board of directors, and other stakeholders.
• Define pricing and competitive positioning
• Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
• Become the key evangelist of your product and participate in conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
• Equivalent of 6+ years of product management in the areas of payments, consumer internet, POS, and/or enterprise software
• Proven experience working in ecommerce, financial services, SaaS
• Leadership DNA, proven ability to excite and inspire and lead a successful cross-functional team; experience hiring and leading a team of 3+ product analysts
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and low-level technical discussions
• Solid visual communication skills including the ability to create and deliver a great slide presentation
• Strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation for minimal interface design
• Deep understanding of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.