Senior Field Marketing Marketing
Through market leading payments and credential-driven privileges Transact enables a connected experience across the most critical aspects of student life. We partner with educational institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. Our enterprise-class cloud platform and open APIs deliver mission-critical capabilities that promote student success by facilitating every aspect of campus life with richer institutional insights.
This connected experience is underpinned by essential capabilities including integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable privileges for security management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation while delivering a frictionless student experience.
The Senior Field Marketing Marketing is responsible for developing, executing, and reporting on integrated marketing programs to generate leads and drive pipeline for our sales team. With a combination of digital campaigns and account-based programs, you’ll work closely with the sales team members to create specific plans for regions to reach our goals.
You’ll need to understand our products, prospect and client needs, market opportunities, and competitive threats and positioning, and apply this knowledge to build excitement that drives Transact sales.
Forecasting, measuring, and adjusting campaigns is a critical component, and you will be responsible for knowing campaign effectiveness KPIs and working through lead statuses, aging, sales cycle, and more.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Working creatively and collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, and Client Managers teams to develop strong field marketing strategies and tactics that create and nurture our pipeline from early to late stage and closed/won.
• Tracking, measuring, and reporting the impact of marketing programs.
• Working with our Product Marketing team members to create impactful content, campaigns, and conversions on our website.
• Developing an in-depth understanding of the Transact solutions’ target market, personas needs and pains, and associated buyer journey aligned with content.
• Understanding and translating detailed analysis of key performance indicators and business objectives into strategic initiatives and integrated campaigns.
• Developing account-based programs and plans in conjunction with sales team members.
• 7 years of applicable B2B experience in Software, Education, or Technology industry.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Track record of success developing integrated field marketing campaigns, and executing programs to achieve sales goals.
• Familiarity with CRM systems, marketing automation tools, and data tracking to assess campaign effectiveness.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with senior levels of management.
• Outstanding project management and coordination skills with ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables.
• Ability to translate client needs into business requirements and software features into client benefits.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.