Client Project Manager
Phoenix, AZ; Alameda or Mountainview, CA; or remote
Through market leading payments and credential-driven privileges Transact enables a connected experience across the most critical aspects of student life. We partner with educational institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. Our enterprise-class cloud platform and open APIs deliver mission-critical capabilities that promote student success by facilitating every aspect of campus life with richer institutional insights.
This connected experience is underpinned by essential capabilities including integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable privileges for security management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation while delivering a frictionless student experience.
As a Client Project Manager, you will be a part of our Transact Global Services team, which is responsible for implementing solutions for integrated tuition and fee payments, comprehensive dining and retail credential-driven transactions, configurable security and privilege management, and automated attendance and events all around the world. This team is comprised of Project Managers, Consultants and Trainers who are committed to providing our clients with high-quality project management, installation, configuration and integration of our solutions. This position reports to a Manager who provides supervision, guidance and assistance.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Accountability for overall performance and delivery of defined scope(s) of work as indicated by customer satisfaction, quality of products and/or services provided, project profitability and other such measures as may be designated.
• Serves as primary customer contact and manages overall company customer interface relationships for defined scope(s) of work to ensure responsiveness to customer needs and effective professional conduct.
• Develops project schedules and documentation; defines and assigns work to consultants assigned to Project; monitors and controls work in progress for technical adequacy; and provides active assistance to meet schedules or resolve complex technical or customer requirements.
• Develops new customer contacts and conceptualizes solutions to customer problems which lead to new business for the corporation. Actively identifies additional/expanded tasking with existing customers and defines technical requirements for statements of work and project change orders.
• Ensures timely Project Communication and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination and storage of project information – prepares project status reports and keeps upper IS management, business clients and others informed of project status and related issues.
• Develops Statements of Work with the sales organization.
• Demonstrates a high-performance goal-orientated attitude.
• Has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Project Management or equivalent experience.
• Can travel 50-75% domestically.
• Has 3-5 years proven experience in program or project management leading clients and team members through large complex system implementation and integrations.
• Has Strong client relationship skills – ability to partner with technical as well as project leaders from client organizations to drive overall solution, manage issues/risks/dependencies and facilitate schedule/scope conversations.
• Certified project or program manager (PMP, PgMP, or other relevant certification) desired but not required.
• Experience with security/access control system implementation is desired but not required.
• This role can be based out of our Phoenix, AZ offices, our Northern California offices, or remote.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.