Through market leading payments and credential-driven privileges, Transact enables a connected experience across the most critical aspects of student life. We partner with educational institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. Our enterprise-class cloud platform and open APIs deliver mission-critical capabilities that promote student success by facilitating every aspect of campus life with richer institutional insights.
This connected experience is underpinned by essential capabilities including integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable privileges for security management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation while delivering a frictionless student experience.
As an intern, you will be responsible for providing support in various functions within the Sales department.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assist in creating documents & PowerPoint slides, including learning & development materials
· Assist in building out learning activities using various applications
· Research information such as competitor information
· Assist with video creation of learning modules
· Update existing documentation used internally by sales teams
· Data entry or system clean up, as necessary
· It is desired, but not required, that the candidate is currently in the study of Instructional Design, Communication, Business Communication, Teaching, English
· Must have experience working with MSOffice tools (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
· Has strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to focus on task at hand
· Enjoys learning new skills
· Has a positive can-do attitude
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion,
national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected
military/veteran status, or any other