Client Manager, Privileges
Through transformative payments and credential-driven transactions and privileges, Transact Campus Inc. partners with institutions to help them make their student and family experience mobile-centric, personal and individualized, and completely connected all across campus. Our open enterprise-class cloud platform enables mission-critical capabilities that translate into superior student and family experiences, integration with every aspect of campus life, and richer institutional insight.
This connected campus experience includes integrated tuition and fee payments, comprehensive dining and retail credential-driven transactions, configurable security and privilege management, and automated attendance and events. At each interaction across these capabilities, capture meaningful data so campus leaders can make informed decisions and take proactive action. Transact Campus Inc. solutions easily integrate with your campus systems and partners with a broad, open ecosystem, maximizing existing investments, evolving quickly, and delivering a personalized solution.
Transact Campus Inc. is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ and has served the education community for over twenty-five years. Visit transactcampus.com to learn more.
As a Client Manager for the Privileges Solution, you will be responsible for account retention of all new and existing accounts in your allocated territory. You will be the internal client facilitator within Transact. You’ll own the Transact and 3rd party renewals within your territory and be responsible for ongoing customer care related to warranty service, sales of consumables, and short-cycle incremental purchases.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Managing the full cycle of software renewal process for assigned territory
o Ensuring that clients receive and approve renewals
o Ensuring that all renewals are invoiced within the time frame defined in the sales rules of engagement
o Developing, presenting, negotiating, and closing multi-year renewal proposals for clients
o Managing processing returns and credits as required from clients
• Managing the software renewal process for multiple 3rd party software products resold by Transact
o Pharos print-copy management
o S2 security
o Datacard credentialing solutions
o Allegion door access solutions
o Assa Abloy/Persona door access solutions
o Video Insight surveillance solutions
• Ensuring that all client contacts and product data stored in SFDC/D365 is accurate and updated
• Forecasting renewal projections for each quarter within SFDC/D365
• Managing drop process for Transact and/or 3rd party vendor and ensuring all required paperwork is processed
• Keeping SFDC/D365 updated with most accurate information for at-risk clients
• Assisting in the clients’ efforts in managing the lifecycle of their technology; helping clients plan for the end-of-equipment life to help ensure they have a sound reader replacement plan in place
Hardware Maintenance/Warranty Claims
• Managing the Sales Return Authorization (SRA) process and credit process for hardware
• Managing the warranty claim process for 3rd party hardware
o NCR cash registers, printers, displays, cash drawers, and other peripherals
o Datacard printers
o AXIS surveillance cameras
o Allegion electronic door locks
o IBM register hardware
o Assa Abloy electronic door locks
• Acting as the main point of contact (in partnership with the Account Rep) for clients after an expansion installation within their territory
• Serving as the primary internal liaison for the client, working in partnership with the Account Rep
• Being knowledgeable on all Transact Campus Inc. products, services, and partner products
• Setting up client accounts on BTB, Listserv, and providing training as needed
• Providing order and shipping status updates
• Managing short cycle business quotes and contracts process
• Selling consumables and supplies, including Datacard ribbons, laminate, mag stripe cardstock, NFC cardstock, register image replacements, etc.
• Keeping sales pipeline updated in SF/D365 on a weekly basis
• Managing and facilitating sales from lead to invoicing
• Executing sales campaigns (POSReady 7, end-of-life hardware replacement)
• Facilitating scope calls (e.g. conversion) as required when Account Rep is not available
• Organizing regional business development events such as Regional User Groups, Client Care events, product webinars, and seminars to drive qualified sales leads
• Driving client traffic, with Account Reps assistance, to marketing webinars
• Helping to develop client success stories and references from the client base for sales and marketing needs
• A bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of sales or customer service experience in enterprise-class security, surveillance, and access control solutions or commerce and point-of-sale solutions
• Knowledge of the higher education market
• Ability to manage a book of business of 100+ accounts at any given time
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Can work in the Phoenix office or remotely, depending upon CM’s location and territory
• Travel: 10-20%
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.