Client Manager, Payments
Through market leading payments and credential-driven privileges Transact enables a connected experience across the most critical aspects of student life. We partner with educational institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. Our enterprise-class cloud platform and open APIs deliver mission-critical capabilities that promote student success by facilitating every aspect of campus life with richer institutional insights.
This connected experience is underpinned by essential capabilities including integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable privileges for security management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation while delivering a frictionless student experience.
As a Client Manager for the Payments Solution, you will be responsible for maintaining 98% account retention for all new and existing accounts in your allocated territory. You will be the internal client facilitator within Transact and will own the Transact renewals within your territory. You will be responsible for ongoing customer care related to payments modules and will be responsible for proactive communication with clients, as well as responding to questions about products, processes, issues, etc. to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Managing the full cycle of software renewal process for assigned territory
o Ensuring that clients receive and approve renewals
o Ensuring that all renewals are invoiced within the time frame defined in the sales rules of engagement
o Developing, presenting, negotiating, and closing multi-year renewal proposals for clients
• Ensuring that all client contacts and product data stored in CRM system is accurate and updated
• Keeping CRM updated with most accurate information for at-risk clients
• Managing drop process for Transact and ensuring all required paperwork and system shutdowns are processed in a timely manner
Customer Service/Account Management
• Act as the main point of contact (in partnership with the Account Rep) for clients
• Serve as the primary internal liaison for the client, working in partnership with the Account Rep
• Become knowledgeable on all Transact Campus Inc. products, services, and partner products
• Coordination of full-service payment plan set-ups and planning marketing campaigns, calls, and meetings
• Assist team in meeting AR goals (this could involve contacting the client regarding outstanding A/R)
• Work collaboratively with other internal teams such as support, consulting, engineering, product, marketing to ensure customer is satisfied with Transact and payments solutions.
• In-person participation at sales meetings and client conferences
• Assist in organizing regional business development events such as Regional User Groups
• Driving client traffic to Conferences and Webinars
• Helping to develop client success stories and references from the client base for sales and marketing needs
• A bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of sales, account management, customer service experience.
• Knowledge of the higher education and payments industry
• Ability to manage a book of business of 100+ accounts at any given time
• Must be able to think critically and prioritize multiple objectives and actions
• Strong organization and follow-through skills with a "getting it done" approach
• Detail-oriented, but able to see the big picture
• Should be comfortable with software and general technology
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• This position can work in the Phoenix office or remotely, depending upon CM’s location and territory
• Travel: Up to 30 to 35%
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.