Agile Technical Project Manager/Product Owner
Through market-leading credential-driven privileges and innovative payments, Transact enables every aspect of student life across campus. We partner with institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. We are the only true enterprise-class cloud platform, enabling mission-critical capabilities that support student success by powering every aspect of campus life along with data for meaningful institutional insight.
These mission-critical capabilities included integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable security driven privilege management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that extends existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation and delivers a frictionless personalized student experience.
Transact is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ and has served the education community for over thirty-five years. Visit transactcampus.com to learn more.
As a Project Manager/Product Owner, you will partner with Development Managers, Scrum Masters, and other PMO team members to deliver high quality products according to established timelines and budgets.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Establish timelines and product benchmarks based off established team velocity and priority
• Manage cross team project dependencies
• Manage and monitor internal processes such as project capitalization, beta process, and release process
• Assist in mitigation of risks to timelines and manage communication of those risks and issues to stakeholders.
• Manage product backlog, prioritize items per business goals of project
• Ensure the delivery of high quality requirements.
• Ensure our product aligns with our companies mission and goals
• Collaborate with other PMO team members on defining and implementing processes to enhance organizational insight into the status of projects, promote efficiency within the project team and, overall, deliver client satisfaction
• Assist PMO team members in managing overall department budget
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years previous experience as a product owner or project manager
• Exposure to a variety of software development methodologies, including Agile
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to negotiate and influence priority between stakeholders to ensure the highest quality product is delivered
• Ability to consolidate complex information to provide meaningful communication to stakeholders at all levels and fluidly adjust style to work effectively with individuals at any level of seniority, from technical experts to business leaders
• Ability to build relationships and motivate others through demonstrated integrity, trust, and humility
• Ability to influence and motivate diverse teams through written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Attention to detail
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.