Through market-leading credential-driven privileges and innovative payments, Transact enables every aspect of student life across campus. We partner with institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. We are the only true enterprise-class cloud platform, enabling mission-critical capabilities that support student success by powering every aspect of campus life along with data for meaningful institutional insight.
These mission-critical capabilities included integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable security driven privilege management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that extends existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation and delivers a frictionless personalized student experience.
Transact is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ and has served the education community for over thirty-five years. Visit transactcampus.com to learn more.
As an Implementation Consultant you will be part of our Transact Global Consulting team, which is responsible for implementing solutions integrated tuition and fee payments, comprehensive dining and retail credential-driven transactions, configurable security and privilege management, and automated attendance and events all around the world. You will have significant responsibilities associated with initial installation, configuration, integration, training and remote client support. This position reports to a Manager who provides supervision, guidance and assistance.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Meeting established goals for utilization, invoicing, and customer satisfaction as set by management.
• Delivering client training and go-live support for clients as a part of projects.
• Providing remote technical assistance for clients.
• Installing and configuring integrated tuition and fee payments, comprehensive dining and retail credential-driven transactions, configurable security and privilege management, and automated attendance and events Transact™ platform solutions.
• Implementing Transact™ platform solutions integrations for client systems.
• Learning and mastering of new and existing Transact™ platform service offerings.
• Has a high-performance goal-orientated attitude.
• Can travel 50-75% domestically.
• Has a degree or certificate in a technical or IT concentration.
• Experience working in a client technical support role is a plus.
• Background in integrated tuition and fee payments, comprehensive dining and retail credential-driven transactions, configurable security and privilege management, and automated attendance and events helpful but not required.
• Experience implementing Enterprise Software such as a transaction, SIS or ERP system helpful but not required.
• This role can be based out of our Phoenix, AZ offices, our Northern California offices, or remote.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.