Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Through market-leading credential-driven privileges and innovative payments, Transact enables every aspect of student life across campus. We partner with institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campus. We are the only true enterprise-class cloud platform, enabling mission-critical capabilities that support student success by powering every aspect of campus life along with data for meaningful institutional insight.
These mission-critical capabilities included integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable security driven privilege management as well as automated class attendance and campus events. Transact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that extends existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation and delivers a frictionless personalized student experience.
Transact is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ and has served the education community for over thirty-five years. Visit transactcampus.com to learn more.
As Manager, FP&A, you will be responsible for the management and corporate reporting effort for the company regarding budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis of sales, revenue, and expenses.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Preparing financial reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis for the consolidated company view
• Working with the Business Unit leadership to prepare their detailed annual Budget and to build monthly, quarterly, and annual Forecasts
• Preparing monthly analysis that highlight key drivers of variances vs. the Plan, Forecast, prior months, and prior year
• Providing financial support for operations review meetings that highlight financial and key performance indicator (KPI) performance
• Oversee Accounting and Finance on the monthly close as well as in performing ad hoc analysis
• Providing ad hoc support to Business Unit leadership
• Developing business cases for new initiatives focusing on structuring it in a way to maximize the financial benefits while factoring in the operational impacts on the organization
• Establishing and maintaining proper financial controls over established processes
• Looking for ways to improve the accuracy and reduce the amount of time required to complete the current forecasting process through the increased use to automation and developing new tools and reporting capabilities
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and 6+ years of related experience
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with a focus on financial modeling and the use of advanced features of spreadsheets
• Highly organized and can work on multiple projects at once
• A high level of analytical ability and accuracy
• Ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• A team player and ability to build relationships and work across the organization
• A strategic and analytical thinker with superior problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent time management, project management, and organizational skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment
• High level of integrity and good judgement and ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive and confidential information
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact Campus Inc is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.